Official London School of Economics Undergraduate Applicants 2021 Thread Part 2

Scroll to see replies

Original post by rgjvci
i’m home!! : )

oh thanks!! conrgats again :biggrin:DD
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London
Has anyone gotten anything for geography?
Anyone anything for international social and public policy?
Original post by juliebussieres
Anyone anything for international social and public policy?

Nope, I am still waiting as well!
Original post by Anonymous
two mates just got rejected from pure econ :frown: (both intl btw)

Did they get it today??
Original post by Leean22
I am, have you heard anything back yet? And what are you predicted may I ask

not heard anything, I know of 2 people with offers and a bunch who got rejected. I have A*AB wby?
Did they get it today??

yes, two hours ago approximately
Anything from the Finance dept? Anyone with any offers/rejections from any finance course?
Why can't they just put me out of my misery ugh
Anything from the Finance dept? Anyone with any offers/rejections from any finance course?

I'm seriously starting to think they disbanded the course and forgot to tell us.
I'm seriously starting to think they disbanded the course and forgot to tell us.

SERIOUSLY. The last news of offers from the finance dept was before easter and then.....just. dead. silence
friend of mine got rejected for history today (international)
Any offers or rejections for Law?
How many people have heard back for pbs?? this is giving me anxiety as I don't see many offers on this thread

still waiting...
Any offers or rejections for Law?

one tsr offer for law earlier today (not me)
Original post by jackson222
not heard anything, I know of 2 people with offers and a bunch who got rejected. I have A*AB wby?

I'm predicted aab, but what I believe is a strong "anthropological" PS as well as law. My GCSE are strong but I'm guessing they are going to take all a star kids as there's less than 20 spaces anyway. From whom you've seen rejected, what were their PG?
one tsr offer for law earlier today (not me)

Were they home or international? Do yk about their stats?

Was anyone able to ask them on live chat about the finance offers??? I'm dying to know where I'll be headed this summer.
Were they home or international? Do yk about their stats?

international, 26 LNAT, im not sure about grades but they did get an offer to KCL and UCL as well so they must have been a top notch applicant
Original post by Leean22
I'm predicted aab, but what I believe is a strong "anthropological" PS as well as law. My GCSE are strong but I'm guessing they are going to take all a star kids as there's less than 20 spaces anyway. From whom you've seen rejected, what were their PG?

sounds good, best of luck to you and I hope we both hear back soon. I’ve seen people get rejected with A*A*A/A*AA and people get offers with AAB, so I really think it comes down to PS. I think that’s why i’m still in the running tbh, my ps is pretty strong IMO

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending