The Student Room Group
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London

Official London School of Economics Undergraduate Applicants 2021 Thread Part 2

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Winona03
Nah I just got my rejection for Law... guess they didn't like my sloth joke

what was the reason and what were your stats if u don't mind? i applied to law too TT
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London
R u home or international?
Moderately disagree with what has been shared by the other poster, I have seen this email floated around and just wanted to share it
Attachment not found
Original post by Anonymous
Moderately disagree with what has been shared by the other poster, I have seen this email floated around and just wanted to share it
Attachment not found

it says attachment not found
Everyone they are just keeping us hanging now. It’s cruel. I feel so angry and upset, This has totally messed up my revision. I can’t sleep and I’m so depressed.

They don’t even have the decency to reject us because they’re holding to see if any of the current offer holders don’t firm or insure with LSE. So we’re the last 10-15% and we just get nothing - just left hanging. I applied in September. I can’t believe any institution could test people like this.
Attachment not found

Attachments aren't working today. Can you just type out what is says?
Wait acc 😂 Sorry Ik you'll end up going somewhere great buddy!

Their timing is impeccable hahaha! Thanks tho 😆
I'm so sorry. I can't believe people are getting rejected after this long. Crazy really.

I know its a bit disappointing but what can you do!!!
Attachment not found

Oh my lord, did they just say end of April. Bruh
it says attachment not found

Seriously ffs, I’ll type the email out.

“Thank you for your email.

We apologise for the delay in our decision times, we are working hard to ensure that all students have a decision as soon as possible and no later by the end of April.”

Then there was a bunch of generic information about how this persons application was with an admissions selector
Just out of curiosity, do you receive an email from LSE if you get an offer? Or is everything just updated on UCAS?
Attachment not found

I wasn’t even aware of this email! I’m so sorry about the possible misinformation everyone, I was just quoting the member of staff that I spoke to - it’s possible that she was not aware of this deadline extension, hence the information she gave me.
what was the reason and what were your stats if u don't mind? i applied to law too TT

They said my personal statement wasn't good enough! My stats are decent I think: A level predicted- A*A*A GCSES- 9999999887 LNAT- 25
Original post by throwawayhk
@theanonymous543

Would be tremendously helpful if the decision log can be included in the first post, thanks!

Yessssssir, i shall do it now
anyone heard for straight econ today or yesterday?
Their timing is impeccable hahaha! Thanks tho 😆

Were u home or international ?
tbh if they extended the deadline or whatever surely they should issue a general email ??
I wasn’t even aware of this email! I’m so sorry about the possible misinformation everyone, I was just quoting the member of staff that I spoke to - it’s possible that she was not aware of this deadline extension, hence the information she gave me.

Nah dude dw, you were just trying to help. That's always welcome 🙃
They said my personal statement wasn't good enough! My stats are decent I think: A level predicted- A*A*A GCSES- 9999999887 LNAT- 25

omfg why are they taking this long to reject me wtf my lnat was only 22 what did you write in your stsatement if you don't mind ?TTT thx a lot im sure you'll do great things in the future
Were u home or international ?

Home

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending