I've accepted an Unconditional Offer but no email from uni

Watch
basmati-rixe
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
I've accepted an Unconditional from Strathclyde to do History and Politics and International Relations, however I have received no official letter through the post or by email. I am getting the undergraduate newsletter, but that's all.
I know it might be nothing, but i'm getting really anxious about it.
Interea
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by basmati-rixe)
I've accepted an Unconditional from Strathclyde to do History and Politics and International Relations, however I have received no official letter through the post or by email. I am getting the undergraduate newsletter, but that's all.
I know it might be nothing, but i'm getting really anxious about it.
If it's confirmed on UCAS, then you're fine - I've not had anything from my chosen unis since replying, but I imagine they'll start emailing once accommodation portals open or they have more info to give you
basmati-rixe
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Interea)
If it's confirmed on UCAS, then you're fine - I've not had anything from my chosen unis since replying, but I imagine they'll start emailing once accommodation portals open or they have more info to give you
Thank you, that helps a lot.
I didn't want to phone the uni and sound like a complete doughnut, so again thank you
Interea
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by basmati-rixe)
Thank you, that helps a lot.
I didn't want to phone the uni and sound like a complete doughnut, so again thank you
No worries, at this time of year their focus is more on emailing offer holders trying to get them to choose them haha, there isn't much to say to people who've picked them yet so they wait a little longer But yes, you're definitely all set if you're sorted on UCAS, so don't worry!
PQ
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
most universities wont email you to confirm that you've accepted an offer. You'll start to get more information soon but it will be targeted at specific times (ie accommodation, student finance first then information about results and starting your course later)
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

If you haven't confirmed your firm and insurance choices yet, why is that?

I don't want to decide until I've received all my offers (128)
34.88%
I am waiting until the deadline in case anything in my life changes (48)
13.08%
I am waiting until the deadline in case something in the world changes (ie. pandemic-related) (22)
5.99%
I am waiting until I can see the unis in person (36)
9.81%
I still have more questions before I made my decision (49)
13.35%
No reason, just haven't entered it yet (43)
11.72%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (41)
11.17%

Watched Threads