The Student Room Group
Inside University of Bristol
University of Bristol
Bristol

West village accommodation help

I'm pretty set on Manor Hall but what is it like sharing a kitchen with 18 other people as well as sharing the loo? Would there be enough space in the kitchen (I imagine one cupboard for one person) but am worried about the fridge having barely any space.

There's no information (well barely) about this. Also is it a pretty social place? I don't want to be in SB as I know what people there are like as I have friends there. Just not my vibe at all.

HELP ME
Original post by Anonymous
I'm pretty set on Manor Hall but what is it like sharing a kitchen with 18 other people as well as sharing the loo? Would there be enough space in the kitchen (I imagine one cupboard for one person) but am worried about the fridge having barely any space.

There's no information (well barely) about this. Also is it a pretty social place? I don't want to be in SB as I know what people there are like as I have friends there. Just not my vibe at all.

HELP ME

lol there's more than 1 toilet per 18 people, usually each flat would have 5-6 toilets so thats about 1 toilet for 3 people, i wasn't in manor but i shared a bathroom and I never had to wait for one. From what I heard Manor is quite social but not as loud as Stoke Bishop.

hope that helped
Inside University of Bristol
University of Bristol
Bristol
Reply 2
lol there's more than 1 toilet per 18 people, usually each flat would have 5-6 toilets so thats about 1 toilet for 3 people, i wasn't in manor but i shared a bathroom and I never had to wait for one. From what I heard Manor is quite social but not as loud as Stoke Bishop.

hope that helped

Oh I meant that haha. I though it was like a school shower room and the toilets are like cubicles that any of the 18 people can use?

Where were you?

Yeah I definitely do not want Stoke Bishop. Thank you :smile:
Oh I meant that haha. I though it was like a school shower room and the toilets are like cubicles that any of the 18 people can use?

Where were you?

Yeah I definitely do not want Stoke Bishop. Thank you :smile:

i was in badock
Reply 4

HELP ME

hi can you detail what you mean by the kind of people in sb & what your friends have experienced because I’m thinking of hiatt baker

hope that helped

Hey this is so helpful. But yeah how crowded can the kitchen get ? and did each room kinda vary in layout/size or were they practically identical ?

Quick Reply

Latest