The Student Room Group

Sixth form study

Hi, I'am an Indian, now residing in UK, plan to bring my 16 year old daughter in dependent visa.She is in 10 th grade now and have her CBSE board examination in may 2021. But unfortunately because of the pandemic government cancelled CBSE 10 th board examination. Candidates will get a result based on objective criterion. Is it possible her to pursue her sixth form here in uk with that result.
Original post by reenashibu
Hi, I'am an Indian, now residing in UK, plan to bring my 16 year old daughter in dependent visa.She is in 10 th grade now and have her CBSE board examination in may 2021. But unfortunately because of the pandemic government cancelled CBSE 10 th board examination. Candidates will get a result based on objective criterion. Is it possible her to pursue her sixth form here in uk with that result.

All public examinations in the UK have also been cancelled due to COVID so I don't see any reason why they would view her result based on objective criterion any differently to how they would view any student who was given predicted GCSE results in the UK :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending