The Student Room Group

BDO virtual summer insight week 2021

Thought I’d start a thread in case anyone else has applied:smile: anyone got an offer yet?

Scroll to see replies

what's that?
Reply 2
Original post by Qxi.xli
what's that?

It was meant to be their summer internship, but with covid they’ve changed it this year to a virtual insight week
(edited 3 years ago)
Original post by LukeA123
Thought I’d start a thread in case anyone else has applied:smile: anyone got an offer yet?

Hi, have you done the assessment centre? I’ve applied and they said they’d get back within 10 working days about available slots
Reply 4
Original post by Slovenian
Hi, have you done the assessment centre? I’ve applied and they said they’d get back within 10 working days about available slots

I got an email today saying I’ve passed the interactive assessment, and that someone is now reviewing my application. They’ve said I should hear back in 5 days, but afaik the insight week I applied for doesn’t mention an ac, Could be wrong. Which one have you applied for? I applied for liverpool
I got an email today saying I’ve passed the interactive assessment, and that someone is now reviewing my application. They’ve said I should hear back in 5 days, but afaik the insight week I applied for doesn’t mention an ac, Could be wrong. Which one have you applied for? I applied for liverpool

Oh yeah I’ve done the interactive assessment/virtual interview but it was a while ago so I forgot lmao. I’ve applied to London. Oh ok it might be different
It was meant to be their summer internship, but with covid they’ve changed it this year to a virtual insight week

oh
what does BDO stand for by the way haha
Reply 7
Oh yeah I’ve done the interactive assessment/virtual interview but it was a while ago so I forgot lmao. I’ve applied to London. Oh ok it might be different

Yeah I think for mine it says the interactive assessment is the last stage but I’m not sure how up to date that is
Original post by Qxi.xli
oh
what does BDO stand for by the way haha

Binder Dijker Otte apparently. They’re an accountancy firm
(edited 3 years ago)
Yeah I think for mine it says the interactive assessment is the last stage but I’m not sure how up to date that is

oh thanks

Oh lol, which stream did you apply to? It’s kinda annoying to do the ac too but oh well. Yeah I think it’s a Belgian firm
Reply 10
Oh lol, which stream did you apply to? It’s kinda annoying to do the ac too but oh well. Yeah I think it’s a Belgian firm

Audit. yeah ac is pretty **** I hope I don’t have to do it
Audit. yeah ac is pretty **** I hope I don’t have to do it

It’s annoying coz it’s just a week as well like whyyy
Reply 12
It’s annoying coz it’s just a week as well like whyyy

!! i know, especially since last year it was 6 weeks. Tbf they say 85% of people who do the programme will get onto the grad scheme
!! i know, especially since last year it was 6 weeks. Tbf they say 85% of people who do the programme will get onto the grad scheme

Fair enough that’s pretty good
Fair enough that’s pretty good

Hi. What does ac stand for?
Hey everyone, i've just completed the interactive assessment - how long did it take for them to get back to you with the outcome? Bit worried because the location I applied to is no longer being advertised...
Original post by HollyX34
Hey everyone, i've just completed the interactive assessment - how long did it take for them to get back to you with the outcome? Bit worried because the location I applied to is no longer being advertised...

What did you apply to?
Original post by alg.xx
What did you apply to?

London Audit for the Virtual Summer Internship
Reply 18
Original post by HollyX34

I found out I passed about 10 days later. The time it takes from them to get back to you depends on how well you’ve done
I found out I passed about 10 days later. The time it takes from them to get back to you depends on how well you’ve done

May I ask what kind of questions were asked in the video interview section?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending