The Student Room Group

What food trend do you hate or can't stand?

It be in the past or whats happening rn.

Scroll to see replies

Rainbow, unicorn, mermaid foods

The rainbow came first, then along came the unicorn with its pastel hues. Somehow the unicorn ended up getting dusted with glitter which then turned them into mermaids. Or was it the other way around? Anyway, there's nothing natural about pastel glitter-covered toast and it's certainly not ok to add colouring to regular ice-cream and sell it 'mermaid ice cream'.
TikTok cloud bread. It doesn’t look like something I would eat and it probably tastes vile; it’s basically just whipped up egg :yucky:
bubble tea - it can stay in Japan for all I care, tastes like pee
:stomp:
Avocado toast, sushi salad, pineapple pizza, everything connected with Jamie Oliver. :puke:
Original post by londonmyst
Avocado toast, sushi salad, pineapple pizza, everything connected with Jamie Oliver. :puke:

Pineapple on pizza has been around for at least 50 years, I'm not sure it can really be considered a food "trend" anymore.
Pretty much all of them.
I don't like bubble tea
whipped coffee
If we're the counting the food trend that Jamie Oliver started many many many years ago that got rid of my Turkey dinosaurs!!!!!

...that!
Original post by V℮rsions

Original post by JamesRamson01
I don't like bubble tea

I'm convinced you've never had good bubble tea then :eek:
Original post by MatthewAteYou
I'm convinced you've never had good bubble tea then :eek:

I had a couple sips of mine, and then a friends.. she loved it but to me it's fruit juice /tea and jelly - two things which shouldn't be in the same cup.
pineapple on pizza is amazing
all of these different green and herbal teas.
They are wrong, just wrong.
I love normal tea and would rather have that any day.
Reply 15
Original post by Emma:-)
all of these different green and herbal teas.
They are wrong, just wrong.
I love normal tea and would rather have that any day.

A girl recommended a herbal tea to soothe my tummy (food poisoning). That is the last time I drank the stuff.
Original post by Other_Owl
A girl recommended a herbal tea to soothe my tummy (food poisoning). That is the last time I drank the stuff.

Glad im not the only one who doesnt drink it
red bush tea... it tastes like unwashed twigs

smh
Original post by V℮rsions

Where are you getting your bubble tea? 😰
any sandwiches containing beetroot

:puke:

Quick Reply

Latest