The Student Room Group

Student Finance Documents

Hi! So I have just applied for student finance for 2021/22 and have been asked to send original copies of my passport and Home Office documentation as I am an EU National. I would like to ask whether there are any alternatives to sending my original passport? Any advice would be much appreciated :smile:
Original post by juliaweronika
Hi! So I have just applied for student finance for 2021/22 and have been asked to send original copies of my passport and Home Office documentation as I am an EU National. I would like to ask whether there are any alternatives to sending my original passport? Any advice would be much appreciated :smile:

Hi Julia, do you hold full EU settled status or pre settled status? When did you first arrive in the UK?
Thanks, Isaac
Original post by SFE Isaac
Hi Julia, do you hold full EU settled status or pre settled status? When did you first arrive in the UK?
Thanks, Isaac

Hi Isaac! Yes I have the full EU settled status :smile:
Hi Isaac! Yes I have the full EU settled status :smile:

Perfect, if you upload your EU Share code document (PDF) http://ow.ly/SPsB30rpd92 and the letter the home office emailed you then we can use this to verify your status and your ID. Our team shouldn't request ID if you upload these 2 documents in your online account.
Thanks, Isaac
Original post by SFE Isaac
Perfect, if you upload your EU Share code document (PDF) http://ow.ly/SPsB30rpd92 and the letter the home office emailed you then we can use this to verify your status and your ID. Our team shouldn't request ID if you upload these 2 documents in your online account.
Thanks, Isaac

Thank You so much for the help! :smile: I just wanted to clarify for the parental evidence, would the child maintenance income have to be added as a monthly payment? I am slightly confused as the form does not specify which value it wants (monthly or yearly)? Thank You in advance for this!
Thank You so much for the help! :smile: I just wanted to clarify for the parental evidence, would the child maintenance income have to be added as a monthly payment? I am slightly confused as the form does not specify which value it wants (monthly or yearly)? Thank You in advance for this!

You're welcome :smile: - we only need child maintenance payments to be declared if the student has a child or if your parent has other dependents and then they should add this as the childs income.

Your parent does not need to enter it as part of their income.
Thanks, Isaac

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending