The Student Room Group

Quiet kid

I have started to notice how common it is for people to walk all over me..it hurts because theres nothing i can do about it and i hate confrontation. Each time it happens I just get less patient and it deep down it gives me a burning anger that i dont know what to do with. Its hard to forget about these things because i get anxiety and i lack social skills to resolve issues in another way but i'm worried for how long this carry on in my life. I've always been looked down on and bullied so i dont know what to do anymore....im really sick of it
I use that anger to bite back. It usually works, you just have to be careful with the context of the conversation bc sometimes it’s not appropriate
Reply 2
Original post by WantBeAnonymous
I use that anger to bite back. It usually works, you just have to be careful with the context of the conversation bc sometimes it’s not appropriate

I wish i could do that, I usually think about how upset the other person is before i realise that im upset then i end up not sticking up for myself in the moment. Honestly, arguing with people has never worked much for me and i'd hate to appear aggressive.

Quick Reply

Latest