The Student Room Group

Almost fainted after masturbating

Scroll to see replies

i always find that the longer i leave it, the better it is when i do go again, so maybe that affected it?
Dynasty
Having no friends in real life is no excuse for being a cock online.

Being a grammar nazi isn't anyone's idea of being cool.

Not knowing when to detect a grammar Nazi is failure on its own. I did not correct your grammar; I've merely substituted a word for its more precise synonym. Please learn will you.

Only the feeble minded require the companionship of a 'friend'.

On-topic: I get that at times. Don't worry OP: it is nothing seriously; will likely fade-away soon.
My boyfriend done the same he was tryin to hold his breath
Original post by Anonymous
Today I had this really frightening experience. I nearly fainted when I reached orgasm after masturbating. It's hard to describe the experience. I felt somewhat light-headed, but most notably, I felt my heart pounding very hard against my chest way too fast, and felt like I was dying. My hands and feet were getting colder and colder, and felt numb. I didn't lose balance, didn't experience any pain.

Now I know there are people who hold their breath during masturbation and then pass out, but I was doing pretty much the opposite. After a few minutes of hyperventilation all of it was over again and I felt like normal, except for the fact that my limbs were still ice cold.

I've heard of people passing out after orgasm, but I don't know how serious it is. In general, I seem to be a healthy person. I have had a few frightening experiences before, like almost passing out after exercising. I also tend to get this pounding in the back of my head if I go exercising just after I get up. Recently I haven't had really good sleep (average 6-7 hours a night).
Nevertheless, I've been to my GP a couple of times this year, and according to her, everything is fine. I had my blood pressure checked (I can't remember it anymore, but I was OK according to my GP), my GP has listened to my heart, I've had a blood test (though for other symptoms (fatigue, etc.)) and all the results were good according to the doctor.
But the symptoms continued returning (including chest pain, difficulty breathing, etc.) and I went back once more. My blood pressure was alright and my hearts and lungs sounded alright, and the doctor basically told me I should stop worrying, that the symptoms were the result of fear, and that she couldn't imagine a 15-year-old having serious cardiovascular disease.

So I haven't been to the doctor for months, though I still occasionally experienced frightening symptoms, though nothing new. So I'm am a sort of indecisive... I almost know for sure if I go to my GP she'll say check the same things again and tell my everything is alright. In fact, I think she might even be somewhat fed up seeing me so often for the same symptoms. But on the other hand, I do continue to experience these worrying symptoms.

Any ideas? What would you do?

It sounds like you might be having panic attacks. Have you tried going to a therapist or any of the sort to see if you suffer from anxiety and panic attacks?
We have the same feeling.. shortness of breath, discomfort in the heart, dizziness, fatigue and sometime theres a lump in my throat.. i visit er doctor, cardiologists and neurologist. All of them said its normal. Ive already done ecg, ct scan of head, blood test. All were normal. Sometimes my bp went up like 150/100 during the time that im scared.. the neuro gave me serc anti dizziness dor 2 weeks and er doctor gave me losartan for 1 month dor bp
any update on this?
The exact same thing just happened to me and I’m freaking out haha worse part is I didn’t even orgasm I just took a break to click to another video and my heart started pounding and I became extremely dizzy. My heart kept going for a couple seconds until I kind of gathered myself. But the feeling was scary I thought what if I died and they found my body all naked while watching pawg vids
So, I am no doctor. But I am in love with biology. I came here wondering if anyone else has had these kinds of problems as I did. So maybe I can solve a problem with myself by solving someone else's problem. FYI I am a female and experienced the exact same thing twice and thought it to be weird. You said you were hyperventilating, right? Hyperventilation does the same thing to your body as holding your breath. Weather your excursing and breathing too hard and fast, or if your masturbating. Which might explained the feeling of fainting and headaches. Your simply breathing too fast for your body to get enough oxygen and process the oxygen. As for your cold hands and feet, the blood is not able to pick up the oxygen from your lungs and carry it through your system because of the speed at which your breathing resulting in less oxygen being carried there. I know this post was made 12 years ago, But solving your problem and removing myself from the equation for a little helped me solve mine. as fore what anyone should do in this kind of situation. I suggest focusing more on your breathing when doing anything that involves boosting your heart rate. That way you don't hold your breathe nor hyperventilate.
It happend to me today. It was so scary i was afraid to die and my ears were plugged and my ear was ringing. but then i just relaxed and then everything was okey. I almost felled i didnt have no strength btw
Everything good now?
I have alsO the same during this I'm getting faint and now 6 month's passed and I'm not recover my heart rate and pain in back and alsO fatigue when I think about any about or seing any sexual I got approx faint
(edited 1 year ago)
This happen to me about 5 month earlier during masturbation I got faint out like 3 times and when I woke up again I felt lots of pain my back and alsO feeling very low and I went to neurologist they said everything is fine but my heart rate is disturbed and also tingling in my back something went wrong and I don't what's this can anyone knowing that
I have alsO the same during this I'm getting faint and now 6 month's passed and I'm not recover my heart rate and pain in back and alsO fatigue when I think about any thing
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ cowabunga
(edited 1 year ago)

Quick Reply

Latest