Anyone on the MET Detective Fast Track Programme?

Watch
bippigill
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 months ago
Hi all!!

Applications for 2021 haven't opened yet but I would love to hear from anyone who has done the programme or recently started it. What's your views on it?

Thanks so much!
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
Hi there, here's a link with lots of people at different stages on the programme https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/sho...2#post94943281, hope it helps
TheCountryDoctor
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Hi 👋 I have applied for the Met detective fast track programme this year. I have my in-tray / briefing exercise assessment next week.Just putting the feelers out to see if anyone else is at roughly the same stage as me
bippigill
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
Hey! I've done my Day 1 and my Verbal Reasoning, Im just waiting now to hear about my Day 2.
Hows everything been going for you?
TheCountryDoctor
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
I have also done my day 1 and verbal reasoning. Got my day 2 next week 🤞🤞🤞 it's going ok, I'm actually quite enjoying the process. If it has taught me anything, it's how much I want this!!
How about you?
bippigill
Rep:
?
How long did you wait after VR to get your Day 2 invite?
That's brilliant. I'm quite nervous about it all cause I'll be making a huge career change and taking a pay cut! But riding the wave at the moment
TheCountryDoctor
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Erm about a week I think.
Oh god, yeah me too. Big career change and hefty pay cut and living in London too which does make me wonder if I'm a little bit mad but I think that if you're passionate about something and you are really committed to doing it, you'll find ways to overcome the pay cuts etc. Cause I guess you know it's worth it in the end
bippigill
Rep:
?
Oh wow, mines been nearly two and I'm still waiting!
Yes you're exactly right and you've gotta bite the bullet and go for it. I think the Pandemic has helped us all see that
Good luck with your day 2, let me know how it goes!
TheCountryDoctor
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Hi 👋 I have applied for the Met detective fast track programme this year. I have my in-tray / briefing exercise assessment next week.Just putting the feelers out to see if anyone else is at roughly the same stage as me
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made your mind up on your five uni choices?

Yes, and I've sent off my application! (252)
57.53%
I've made my choices but havent sent my application yet (58)
13.24%
I've got a good idea about the choices I want to make (47)
10.73%
I'm researching but still not sure which universities I want to apply to (38)
8.68%
I haven't started researching yet (24)
5.48%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (19)
4.34%

Watched Threads