Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Sometimes I wonder whats wrong with people

http://www.cbc.ca/story/canada/natio...tue050111.html

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by canuck)
    Sometimes I wonder whats wrong with people

http://www.cbc.ca/story/canada/natio...tue050111.html
    Yeah, they should have looked at the statue before paying for it. And why don't they just resite it somewhere more appropiate, like on a boat 100ft offshore on a lake?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dr_Death)
    Yeah, they should have looked at the statue before paying for it. And why don't they just resite it somewhere more appropiate, like on a boat 100ft offshore on a lake?
    or under some bricks

ReputationRep:
    i dont see a problem with it.

then again, this is the continent where 150 million people are outraged by a nipple

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elpaw)

then again, this is the continent where 150 million people are outraged by a nipple

What?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by canuck)
    What?
    I believe elpaw is referring to Janet Jackson at the Super Bowl last season.

ReputationRep:
    How can people be so hypersensitive about nudity and sex and yet quite happy about shoot-em-up games and violent films? I don't get it :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MadNatSci)
    How can people be so hypersensitive about nudity and sex and yet quite happy about shoot-em-up games and violent films? I don't get it :confused:
    coz they have nothing better to do than moan at people.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elpaw)

lol yeah i dont understand it either. its art whats the problem? havent they ever seen a penis before? its not exactl a number one shock of the month.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elpaw)

lol lol lol

Look at all the erotic stars that come from there though, yet they get outraged by a work of art. :hmpf:

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.