Football stolen I think

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
I was playing football and it went over to the neighbours garden. I could see it from my window and suddenly I couldn't. I then went later in the evening to ask and she said she can't find it. Another thing is her fence on the other side is open and they have little kids, but they dont have it either apparently. I clearly remember seeing it. ik this is a bit petty but still its my ball lmao. Any advice would be appreciated.
WantBeAnonymous
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
It’s just a ball, it’s doesn’t matter. Get a new one and move on
Asha_m
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Finders keepers is the motto of kids, don't forget.
StriderHort
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
If you wanted it that bad you wouldn't have kicked it away

Nothing you can do really but keep an eye out for it and slyly snatch it back.
PhoenixFortune
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I was playing football and it went over to the neighbours garden. I could see it from my window and suddenly I couldn't. I then went later in the evening to ask and she said she can't find it. Another thing is her fence on the other side is open and they have little kids, but they dont have it either apparently. I clearly remember seeing it. ik this is a bit petty but still its my ball lmao. Any advice would be appreciated.
Why didn't you go and ask for it back straight away?
Anonymous #1
(Original post by PhoenixFortune)
Why didn't you go and ask for it back straight away?
I regret not doing that. I was just thinking no one would take it but ig not. Gonna go immediately if it happens again.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by StriderHort)
If you wanted it that bad you wouldn't have kicked it away

Nothing you can do really but keep an eye out for it and slyly snatch it back.
It was my little brother who booted it in. And yh ig I’ll just do that.
CaptainDuckie
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by Anonymous)

L.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think receiving Teacher Assessed Grades will impact your future?

I'm worried it will negatively impact me getting into university/college (123)
41.41%
I'm worried that I’m not academically prepared for the next stage in my educational journey (33)
11.11%
I'm worried it will impact my future career (22)
7.41%
I'm worried that my grades will be seen as ‘lesser’ because I didn’t take exams (67)
22.56%
I don’t think that receiving these grades will impact my future (33)
11.11%
I think that receiving these grades will affect me in another way (let us know in the discussion!) (19)
6.4%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed