The Student Room Group

Football stolen I think

I was playing football and it went over to the neighbours garden. I could see it from my window and suddenly I couldn't. I then went later in the evening to ask and she said she can't find it. Another thing is her fence on the other side is open and they have little kids, but they dont have it either apparently. I clearly remember seeing it. ik this is a bit petty but still its my ball lmao. Any advice would be appreciated.
It’s just a ball, it’s doesn’t matter. Get a new one and move on
Finders keepers is the motto of kids, don't forget.
If you wanted it that bad you wouldn't have kicked it away :tongue:

Nothing you can do really but keep an eye out for it and slyly snatch it back.
Original post by Anonymous
I was playing football and it went over to the neighbours garden. I could see it from my window and suddenly I couldn't. I then went later in the evening to ask and she said she can't find it. Another thing is her fence on the other side is open and they have little kids, but they dont have it either apparently. I clearly remember seeing it. ik this is a bit petty but still its my ball lmao. Any advice would be appreciated.

Why didn't you go and ask for it back straight away?
Reply 5
Original post by PhoenixFortune
Why didn't you go and ask for it back straight away?

I regret not doing that. I was just thinking no one would take it but ig not. Gonna go immediately if it happens again.
Reply 6
Original post by StriderHort
If you wanted it that bad you wouldn't have kicked it away :tongue:

Nothing you can do really but keep an eye out for it and slyly snatch it back.

It was my little brother who booted it in. And yh ig I’ll just do that.
Original post by Anonymous

L.

Quick Reply

Latest