The Student Room Group

Linea ***** not pregnant

So linea ***** is a dark line that runs down your lower belly from your belly button. Apparently it’s only supposed to be seen in pregnant women. I’m just really confused because I’m definitely not pregnant, and I’ve had it since I was a child. I also have it on both of my lower legs.

It says online that if you’re not pregnant it’s a sign of a hormonal imbalance, which I am worried I have now due to irregular periods and acne. But I’ve had these lines since I was a child and my periods used to be regular and no acne until about 2 years ago. I’m just really confused. Is it worth having a word with my doctor?
Reply 1
Sorry the word has been blanked bc it’s been confused for a racial slur for some reason. It’s called linea n1gra.
Original post by Anonymous
Sorry the word has been blanked bc it’s been confused for a racial slur for some reason. It’s called linea n1gra.

Original post by Anonymous
So linea ***** is a dark line that runs down your lower belly from your belly button. Apparently it’s only supposed to be seen in pregnant women. I’m just really confused because I’m definitely not pregnant, and I’ve had it since I was a child. I also have it on both of my lower legs.

It says online that if you’re not pregnant it’s a sign of a hormonal imbalance, which I am worried I have now due to irregular periods and acne. But I’ve had these lines since I was a child and my periods used to be regular and no acne until about 2 years ago. I’m just really confused. Is it worth having a word with my doctor?

I've had this since I was born lol I guess you could check up with them.
Hmm I have it but it’s quite faded now, not really noticeable unless you really look. I never really cared about it so I don’t think you should worry too much. Maybe check on it if you want to relieve yourself.

Quick Reply

Latest