The Student Room Group

do you love yourself?

Scroll to see replies

I do yes
hmmmmmm i dont even know. I mean, I like myself but idk about love BUT its better than how i was 5 years ago. I'll get there one day
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous
hmmmmmm i dont even know. I mean, I like myself but idk about love BUT its better than how i was 5 years ago. I'll get there one day

yeah im kind of in stage where i dont love myself but i dont hate myself.
I hope you get there soon enough : )
Nah, not really. I'm pretty judgey.
meh, idc what anyone says I love my personality I know I am a good person BUT I don't really like my face and too bad that is all that matters so no I don't really love myself
yeah im kind of in stage where i dont love myself but i dont hate myself.
I hope you get there soon enough : )

vice versa! I think theres pro's and con's to me, as there is to every other human. I also dont know how i feel most of the time. I was emotionally numb for a loooong time, only feeling sadness or having a heavy yet empty heart. I struggle to distinguish my emotions and always second guess them but I think learning about myself will get me there. I like asking myself questions and knowing why i behave how i do, i love being my own therapist. I just need to stop comparing myself. Seeing others know what they like in terms of e.g. dress sense, music taste, food, etc makes me upset that i dont know that about myself, but thats okay. Im not meant to know all the details now. At least i know the deep things instead of just the shallow on the surface things
See, me sharing unnecessary info is a like and dislike of mine. wbu (if you wanna share)?
Yes and no; I love being me, I wouldn't want to be anyone else. But, I hate the way that my life has turned out. I want to make a difference, but I can't find the willpower.

I'm pretty damn cool, so yeah.
Reply 9
Of course
I love myself, respect myself and accept myself exactly the way I am.
I hate me ♥️😁
Yes taken me a while but I do now
vice versa! I think theres pro's and con's to me, as there is to every other human. I also dont know how i feel most of the time. I was emotionally numb for a loooong time, only feeling sadness or having a heavy yet empty heart. I struggle to distinguish my emotions and always second guess them but I think learning about myself will get me there. I like asking myself questions and knowing why i behave how i do, i love being my own therapist. I just need to stop comparing myself. Seeing others know what they like in terms of e.g. dress sense, music taste, food, etc makes me upset that i dont know that about myself, but thats okay. Im not meant to know all the details now. At least i know the deep things instead of just the shallow on the surface things
See, me sharing unnecessary info is a like and dislike of mine. wbu (if you wanna share)?

I'm still 17 rn so I think I have a long time to go, I relate to the feeling of being emotionally numb I hate it and it makes me hate myself sometimes because I feel like it's MY fault that I feel this way. I really do need to stop comparing myself to people too yk "compare and despair", i think im more insecure about whats on the inside rather than the outside because I'm happy with the way I look, idk im just scared of whats gonna happen in the future I guess.

And I love people who overshare haha they're really easy to talk to.
Original post by Oceanwater
I hate me ♥️😁

BAHBA same tho
eh but i hate my life
No, not really.
no. i think its quite the opposite. i hate myself.
Meh, Take it or Leave it.

Spoiler

nope, never have

Quick Reply

Latest