The Student Room Group

Would you take a ghoster back?

I got ghosted by a person at my workplace...
They left but I still work there, it seem promising, we had sex a few times etc and went on romantic lockdown picnics, however I was recently ghosted and heard nothing from them.

So here's my question to you guys

Would you take a ghoster back if they came back wanting to start again?
No.
No.
Reply 3
Original post by londonmyst
No.

And why not?
Reply 4
Original post by DiddyDec
No.

And why not?
Original post by Anonymous
And why not?

Life is too short to waste time and attention on individuals that don't deserve any.

Ghosting, airing and blocking are often habits that will continue for a very long time.
They suddenly end contact when they get bored, find someone else, decide they have other priorities and choose to move on with their life.
Over and over again, for as long as it is convenient for them to do so.
Everyone deserves a second chance, don't they? But, they seem the type of person to love you and leave you, but never stick around. That type will probably lead you down a very dark path, and you will most likely end up with a broken heart and shattered dreams.
And why not?

The answer should be obvious, because they are rude and immature.
Reply 8
Depends on why they ghosted. But generally probably not.
And why not?

Because it shows they are a ****ty person and I have no time for that.
Original post by londonmyst
Life is too short to waste time and attention on individuals that don't deserve any.

Ghosting, airing and blocking are often habits that will continue for a very long time.
They suddenly end contact when they get bored, find someone else, decide they have other priorities and choose to move on with their life.
Over and over again, for as long as it is convenient for them to do so.

I agree 100pc with this.

A person who does this lacks character and strength to handle emotionally difficult sits irl whether it is with partner or fam or friends or collegues. IRL sometimes we just don't have the option to run away and "hide" and developing these skills is a rlly important part of maturing into an adult. Ghosting is so pre-teen and demonstrates a total lack of capacity to manage life.

Taking back a ghoster... no, not ever.

From my pov there's one xception which is if a rel has not begun and dangerous habits are manifesting before a meet irl (obsession/stalking/aggression etc.) so I wanna be clear that when I say "never" I mean a ghoster with whom there was a rel of some type that involved meeting irl before the ghosting.
No. I can’t be bothered with games and BS.
Reply 12
No they lack respect

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending