Mehmetgul
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
How’s Birling presented as caring of himself and his family only

Or how does priestly present Birling and the males characters as irresponsible
Is there anyone can help me with these questions.
Can someone write me a good essay please. That I could have idea and if I get a question I would be able to do it. I got a exam on Monday.
Nianana8392
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Hi I am not doing inspector calls therefore I am unable to help you, however I wanted to know if you think this 2020 question is gonna come up on your exam?
Mehmetgul
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
Yes because every class do different questions so when I’m doing inspector calls they do Jekyll and Hyde. When we was doing Jekyll and Hyde they were doing inspector calls
Kt.Smith_25
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Hiya, it's been a while since I studied the play, but I would rly recommend looking on here: https://www.physicsandmathstutor.com...spector-calls/
The website gives rly good suggestions on what to write about each theme/character so all you'll need to do is link the quotes and points together into sentences in your exam.
Hope this helps x
Nianana8392
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Mehmetgul)
Yes because every class do different questions so when I’m doing inspector calmy ls they do Jekyll and Hyde. When we was doing Jekyll and Hyde they were doing inspector calls
Yeah I get what you mean. But I was asking why u think that 2020 question will come up ? Because I have an exam soon and I am stressing on whether I should revise the exam question or not
certii_db
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Mehmetgul)
How’s Birling presented as caring of himself and his family only

Or how does priestly present Birling and the males characters as irresponsible
Is there anyone can help me with these questions.
Can someone write me a good essay please. That I could have idea and if I get a question I would be able to do it. I got a exam on Monday.
Go and revise! Don't ask others for help
Nianana8392
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Here are some quick notes, i have loads of them (grade 9 notes and more) but I don't do inspector calls anymore ugh.

The Birlings weren't responsible as : if the society (governing class) and the capitalists would have learnt the lesson, the second death wouldn't have occured. This is reinforced when Sheila went back to Gerald or alternatively, if she had learnt the lesson, she was being powerless to act on it and perhaps forced back to Gerald. Now you could make a point oj the patriarchal society : alternatively, sheila could be forced by the patriarchal society to marry Gerald. He is atleast "honest" about his affair and Sheila is grateful for this. This suggests that the man during the patriarchal society weren't honest with the women the were supposed to love .
- you could discuss about the women being disenfranchised financially and socially. Therefore, priestly implies that shiela will be unable to resist marrying Gerald as she has no reasonable alternative.
Nianana8392
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Eric even though learns the inspectors lesson, he seems to be deflecting the blame
Nianana8392
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
If u want I can send u the notes
certii_db
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Nianana8392)
If u want I can send u the notes
can you send me the notes please?
Nianana8392
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
yeah sure, what should I send them on, do you have insta / snap?
certii_db
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Nianana8392)
yeah sure, what should I send them on, do you have insta / snap?
i have both, you can send them to me on insta @rtm_db
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should 'Mental health support' be included on league tables?

Yes (100)
71.94%
No (39)
28.06%

Watched Threads