Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
To those who have received decisions, did your myed statuses change from "pending our decision" to "your application is being processed" beforehand?
And if so, how long beforehand? Mine is still pending and i'm kind of losing it at this point
aminataseyee
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Yes. I applied 'early' though (in like November) and it changed to 'processed' in March/end of Feb
auser77
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by aminataseyee)
Yes. I applied 'early' though (in like November) and it changed to 'processed' in March/end of Feb
So have you had an offer yet? I applied in October and it’s been “pending our decision” ever since then. Are you applying for postgraduate degree or undergraduate? I think that has a different status
aminataseyee
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by auser77)
So have you had an offer yet? I applied in October and it’s been “pending our decision” ever since then. Are you applying for postgraduate degree or undergraduate? I think that has a different status
i got an offer. Its an undergraduate course
auser77
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by aminataseyee)
i got an offer. Its an undergraduate course
Congratulations to you! If you haven’t yet, can you fill out your offer details on the form. Just helpful for those still waiting! Thanks

https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/sho....php?t=6911302
Redox123
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
To those who have received decisions, did your myed statuses change from "pending our decision" to "your application is being processed" beforehand?
And if so, how long beforehand? Mine is still pending and i'm kind of losing it at this point
Mine has changed to "being processed" since December. I'm applying for MSc Computer Science as an international student.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How do you prefer to get careers advice?

I like to speak to my friends and family (8)
9.2%
I like to do my own research online using careers specific websites (57)
65.52%
I like speaking to the careers advisors at school, college or uni (12)
13.79%
I prefer to listen watch videos or listen to podcasts of people in my chosen career (9)
10.34%
Something else (let us know in the thread) (1)
1.15%

Watched Threads