The Student Room Group

You're going to die in 12 hours, what's your final meal?

in the words of chloe: "go on"

edit: ok ok, naturally in your sleep, surrounded by whoever - generally in a good mood. You've lived enough life at this time.
(edited 3 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

I wouldn't eat anything. I hate waiting, so I'd kill myself surrounded by family just to speed up the process.
would be largely mood-dependent. I'd say gammon steak + egg + chips + banoffee pie desert atm.
I can survive without eating for 12 hours.
I'm not wasting my final hours eating when I could be finishing my memoirs.
Chicken burgers, chicken wrap, chicken nuggets, millionaire caramel shortbread, pizza with extra extra layer of cheese, lasagna, oreo and m&m waffle, pancakes with nutella, Victoria sponge cake, cheesy pasta, Jollof rice, it goes on
Original post by Moonlight rain
Chicken burgers, chicken wrap, chicken nuggets, millionaire caramel shortbread, pizza with extra extra layer of cheese, lasagna, oreo and m&m waffle, pancakes with nutella, Victoria sponge cake, cheesy pasta, Jollof rice, it goes on

In one sitting??? What a brilliant way to end your life, vomiting everywhere.
Steak pie and garlic bread bc that’s whats in the fridge
(edited 3 years ago)
Jollof rice

Nigerian or Ghanaian?
Original post by Chronoscope
Steak pie and garlic bread bc that’s whats in the fridge

Lucky devil.

All I have is rice, manchego and a bunch of fusili.
Original post by Asha_m
In one sitting??? What a brilliant way to end your life, vomiting everywhere.

I probably wouldn’t finish it at all. And I genuinely don’t care, I’m dying anyway

Original post by Vapordave
Nigerian or Ghanaian?

I’ve only tried nigerian so nigerian
Certainly a chicken tikka masala with a naan and bahjis. Also, a pint of Stella. Well, if I am going to die, I may as well get pissed and full.
I’ve only tried nigerian so nigerian

Correct answer :yy:
allahs blessings
I'm not gonna waste time eating. If I was super hungry and I had to eat I'll probably go for some sort of fast food because I don't have to waste time lol.
(edited 3 years ago)
I really like Battenberg cake so some of that please :smile:
Original post by V℮rsions
in the words of chloe: "go on"

edit: ok ok, naturally in your sleep, surrounded by whoever - generally in a good mood. You've lived enough life at this time.

Ice cream. Probs Ben and Jerry idk which flavour. Maybe all
Pizza.
Big pub gammon with chips, eggs and peas with a pint of coke and ice
Reply 18
ice cream, apple pie,

pizza hut stuffed crust , jerk barbeque chicken, rice and peas, jamaican hard dough bread

Appletiser

god dammit, thinking of all that has made me hungry now. I'm gonna go put dinner on.......
haha tf is wrong with u

Quick Reply

Latest