The Student Room Group

Have Queen Mary University grades lowered? and Masters to Bachelors offers

Does anyone know if Queen Mary University has lowered their grade boundaries for BEng biomedical engineering? My MEng offer has been lowered by 1 grade, and before I email asking 'if I miss the MEng grades but get the BEng grades, would I automatically get a Beng offer' i was wondering if the BEng is lowered. (Also if the answer to the quoted question is known that would be great) :smile:
Reply 1
Original post by r_wood
Does anyone know if Queen Mary University has lowered their grade boundaries for BEng biomedical engineering? My MEng offer has been lowered by 1 grade, and before I email asking 'if I miss the MEng grades but get the BEng grades, would I automatically get a Beng offer' i was wondering if the BEng is lowered. (Also if the answer to the quoted question is known that would be great) :smile:

Hii I got an offer from Queen Mary for this course for BEng Biomedical Engineering but they did not lower it it’s still AAB lol they lowered ur offer to AAB for MEng?
Reply 2
Original post by yopdukky
Hii I got an offer from Queen Mary for this course for BEng Biomedical Engineering but they did not lower it it’s still AAB lol they lowered ur offer to AAB for MEng?

Hi. Yeah but I have already got an AS in further maths so maybe that’s why
(edited 3 years ago)
I hold an offer for MEng Biomedical Engineering at Queen Mary too and it's AAB so I assume they've lowered them this year :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest