The Student Room Group

I'm scared

What if i fail my A -Levels ...then what ...I need 3 B's for uni I'm working on B's and C's atm with inconsistent A's but im genuinely scared.....

Scroll to see replies

Everyone is scared youre not alone❤❤
Reply 2
Make sure your work is tip top and Bristol fashion and hopefully you will succeed.
Reply 3
Original post by Unknown1232003
Everyone is scared youre not alone❤❤

Yeah true good luck to you too
Reply 4
Original post by Mickey_
Make sure your work is tip top and Bristol fashion and hopefully you will succeed.

LMFAOOOOO sn
Reply 5
Original post by Anonymous
LMFAOOOOO sn

I was only lending a hand, no need to be rude.
You'll be fine. Just work super hard. Not long left and all this will be over.
Reply 7
Original post by Mickey_
I was only lending a hand, no need to be rude.

how is that rude-
Reply 8
how is that rude-

You were basically telling me to stfu.
If you fail you fail, if you pass you pass. Sorted
Original post by Mickey_
You were basically telling me to stfu.

luv that's ur interpretation of what i said and nah i weren't ddm
Reply 11
luv that's ur interpretation of what i said and nah i weren't ddm

You know what? I'm going to leave you to it. You pass, you pass, you fail, you fail, doesn't concern me in one bit.
Original post by Mickey_
You know what? I'm going to leave you to it. You pass, you pass, you fail, you fail, doesn't concern me in one bit.

Thank you for the wise words ig cheers
What if i fail my A -Levels ...then what ...I need 3 B's for uni I'm working on B's and C's atm with inconsistent A's but im genuinely scared.....

It's normal to be scared - don't worry. You're not alone.

All you can do is do your best. When you wake up every morning, tell yourself affirmations. On google images, search up 'Affirmations for success' and repeat these to yourself every day and when you say them to yourself ACTUALLY believe it - don't just say it for the sake of saying it.

Besides that and actually studying, there is nothing else you can do. But you'll soon see that after you tell yourself these affirmations you'll feel much better.

Worst case scenario you don't do as well as you wanted to, you can always go through clearing. There will always be at least one uni that will take you. Or you could just repeat the academic year which isn't the worst idea.

Just try your best :smile:
Reply 14
Thank you for the wise words ig cheers

You sound full of negativity, and with that attitude, you will never get anywhere. I will probably spit on you in the street in a few years time from now, but I will smile, as I know it is just some unknown bum.
Original post by firefly27489
It's normal to be scared - don't worry. You're not alone.

All you can do is do your best. When you wake up every morning, tell yourself affirmations. On google images, search up 'Affirmations for success' and repeat these to yourself every day and when you say them to yourself ACTUALLY believe it - don't just say it for the sake of saying it.

Besides that and actually studying, there is nothing else you can do. But you'll soon see that after you tell yourself these affirmations you'll feel much better.

Worst case scenario you don't do as well as you wanted to, you can always go through clearing. There will always be at least one uni that will take you. Or you could just repeat the academic year which isn't the worst idea.

Just try your best :smile:

Awhhhhh bless you and thank you i will do .
Original post by Mickey_
You sound full of negativity, and with that attitude, you will never get anywhere. I will probably spit on you in the street in a few years time from now, but I will smile, as I know it is just some unknown bum.

why you getting triggered through the screen dfkm.....chill please and yeah thank you for helping ig
Biology ,Chemistry and psychology
ooh you also in year 13? and Thank you aww means a lot

Quick Reply

Latest