Bf problems Hepl!

Watch
Rosalina 123456
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
Whenever I’m in a romantic mood he always becomes moody n says to talk about something else
When I ask him how much he misses since I’m doing exams n spend less time wd him he never answers
He avoids it
Sometimes I ask/beg him to say something to cheer up my mood if I’m down or just in general to feel better
It’s as good f I’m only putting in all the effort
N he said he wants to marry me n he’s also told his parents
But y is he being like this?
P I S S O F F
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
What has this got to do with International lounge??
Llink1994
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Thats a hard one to answer without knowing either of you or your situations but if there is anything I have learned in my life it is that some people like the idea of having a partner than the actual person. Ask yourself why he doesn't like to be romantic and why when you are feeling down you have to ask or beg for him to say something to make you feel better, he says he wants to marry you but if he doesn't want to put the effort in now that's not a good foundation. I would say sit down and have an open and honest conversation about why he is acting this way and if he really wants this relationship, if he blows you off again I would say maybe you have your answer and should move on and maybe find someone who would trip over themselves to cheer you up and be romantic with you?
Rosalina 123456
Rep:
?
(Original post by P I S S O F F)
What has this got to do with International lounge??
Sorry I was just upset n pressed anything 😞
Rosalina 123456
Rep:
?
(Original post by Llink1994)
Thats a hard one to answer without knowing either of you or your situations but if there is anything I have learned in my life it is that some people like the idea of having a partner than the actual person. Ask yourself why he doesn't like to be romantic and why when you are feeling down you have to ask or beg for him to say something to make you feel better, he says he wants to marry you but if he doesn't want to put the effort in now that's not a good foundation. I would say sit down and have an open and honest conversation about why he is acting this way and if he really wants this relationship, if he blows you off again I would say maybe you have your answer and should move on and maybe find someone who would trip over themselves to cheer you up and be romantic with you?
Thank u 😞
RedGiant
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Rosalina 123456)
Whenever I’m in a romantic mood he always becomes moody n says to talk about something else
When I ask him how much he misses since I’m doing exams n spend less time wd him he never answers
He avoids it
Sometimes I ask/beg him to say something to cheer up my mood if I’m down or just in general to feel better
Maybe it's because he views your grammar as substandard, and he therefore cannot create inference from your messages.
Rosalina 123456
Rep:
?
(Original post by RedGiant)
Maybe it's because he views your grammar as substandard, and he therefore cannot create inference from your messages.
What do u mean?
Rosalina 123456
Rep:
?
He just said to me I pray no boy has a gf like u
Then I told him if I’m that bad y doesn’t he let me go n he’s saying that’s also impossible.
I’m literally being hurt wd what he says now
Then since he’s very religious (he’s a Muslim) he sweared on god he loves me
But then y will he say this n other things to hurt me
I can’t tell everything exactly what he’s said but idk what to do ☹️☹️☹️
deadroseex
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
He might have a different sort of love language. For example; he may show he does take it in consideration and does love you by maybe hugging or kissing or maybe it’s buying gifts.
Some people don’t do well with words and that, so it’s important to discuss this within your relationship!
Rosalina 123456
Rep:
?
(Original post by deadroseex)
He might have a different sort of love language. For example; he may show he does take it in consideration and does love you by maybe hugging or kissing or maybe it’s buying gifts.
Some people don’t do well with words and that, so it’s important to discuss this within your relationship!
Kk ty
But the thing is when we first met it wasn’t like this, I’m just scared of he’s losing interest in me
If I ask it becomes a huge problem so I need clarification from others n so far everyone is being helpful
Tysm 🙏🏼
Llink1994
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
He just said to me I pray no boy has a gf like u
Then I told him if I’m that bad y doesn’t he let me go n he’s saying that’s also impossible.
I’m literally being hurt wd what he says now
Then since he’s very religious (he’s a Muslim) he sweared on god he loves me
But then y will he say this n other things to hurt me
I can’t tell everything exactly what he’s said but idk what to do ☹️☹️☹️
I feel awful saying this to you because I know it isn't what you want to hear, but I feel like I need to because I have been in a similar position myself. Nobody should treat you that way. Somebody who loves you would never say that to you or act in that way, he should be proud to have you in his life! how can he say he loves you while saying he doesn't like the person you are? I guess at the end of the day it comes down to one thing...do you spend more time feeling good or bad in your relationship?
Llink1994
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Thank u 😞
No matter what happens I hope you are okay and remember you deserve to be supported and loved and I really hope everything works out for you x
Llink1994
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
He avoids it
hey I tried to message you back but it says you don't allow private messages
Hiro2468
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Beautifully said, I agree with this
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should 'Mental health support' be included on league tables?

Yes (70)
73.68%
No (25)
26.32%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed