The Student Room Group
Students graduating at Aberystwyth University
Aberystwyth University

Aberystwyth Accommodation offers - when?

The accommodation offer portal opened at 9am on the Aberystwyth uni. I wanted a studio flat so I was right in there and have an email confirming my submission time as 09:02:36. I’m anxious that something has gone wrong because I’ve yet to receive an offer from the apparently automated system. When should I expect an offer of accommodation?
Original post by JackTaylorQS
The accommodation offer portal opened at 9am on the Aberystwyth uni. I wanted a studio flat so I was right in there and have an email confirming my submission time as 09:02:36. I’m anxious that something has gone wrong because I’ve yet to receive an offer from the apparently automated system. When should I expect an offer of accommodation?

Same here I applied 13 minutes past 9, filling out the forms, I believe the offers are going out quite a bit later, maybe between 1-3 months away. It is first come first served, so they'll do it day by day after they start, as soon as you get the email I'd suggest comfirming it ASAP. There are only about 300 studio apartments so theres a chance you might not get it, sad to say.

While I'm here, what course have you applied for?
Students graduating at Aberystwyth University
Aberystwyth University
Original post by Constantine Rex
Same here I applied 13 minutes past 9, filling out the forms, I believe the offers are going out quite a bit later, maybe between 1-3 months away. It is first come first served, so they'll do it day by day after they start, as soon as you get the email I'd suggest comfirming it ASAP. There are only about 300 studio apartments so theres a chance you might not get it, sad to say.

While I'm here, what course have you applied for?

Firmed an unconditional for foundation computer science. How about you?
Firmed an unconditional for foundation computer science. How about you?

Ah, my old man is well versed in computer science, very progressive field. I only applied to Aberystwyth. I'll be studying Strategy, Intelligence and Security.
Reply 4

Hey! I’ve also applied for a studio flat at Aber, took me a little longer than you though just over 3 minutes haha.

If you have a conditional offer, you receive your accommodation offer from June, and if you have an unconditional offer you find out much sooner, potentially by the end of this month I’ve heard.

Good luck(:
Reply 5
Original post by rachllew
Hey! I’ve also applied for a studio flat at Aber, took me a little longer than you though just over 3 minutes haha.

If you have a conditional offer, you receive your accommodation offer from June, and if you have an unconditional offer you find out much sooner, potentially by the end of this month I’ve heard.

Good luck(:

Is this the same for unconditional insurance people...would we hear in June too

Quick Reply

Latest