The Student Room Group

Is this rude?

I was talking to a girl for 5weeks. We met up the other day and when she got home she messaged me if I got home safely and now she hasn’t opened my message for 2 days. I know she’s not busy because she’s been posting on social media a lot constantly. Am I being disrespected?
Original post by Anonymous
I was talking to a girl for 5weeks. We met up the other day and when she got home she messaged me if I got home safely and now she hasn’t opened my message for 2 days. I know she’s not busy because she’s been posting on social media a lot constantly. Am I being disrespected?

sounds like it's either a **** move or she's flicked the notification away and it's slipped her mind to respond. Maybe send another message and then if she doesn't respond to that assume that she's not interested and move on. Equally if she does respond to the new message don't get overly annoyed at the lack of response to the previous message, it is hella easy to forget these things.
Original post by Anonymous

You have probably been aired ngl bro. Might even be a huge blessing tho, trust me you dont want to loose your v*rginity cuz your horny g

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending