Its my... account day?

Watch this thread
Foxehh
Badges: 21
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Today marks the 365th day since I stumbled across this website.

One issue, I am not sure what to call this momentous occasion. My account wasnt exactly birthed so its not a birthday... and 'account creation day' sounds terribly boring.
Anyone have any ( preferably better ) ideas?
gremlin :>
Badges: 12
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 year ago
accountiversary
vapordave
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
:birthday:
e: maybe we could be reddit and do cake days
Last edited by Vapordave; 1 year ago
CoochieWoman
Badges: 6
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Account formation day?
Foxehh
Rep:
(Original post by gremlin :>)
accountiversary
Love it, this cant be beat
flaurie
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
:dancing:
Foxehh
Rep:
(Original post by Vapordave)
:ta:
No. This site should take nothing from reddit.
Foxehh
Rep:
(Original post by laurawatt)
:dancing:
:dancing: :elefant:
Chronoscope
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
:party:
:jumphug:
Last edited by Chronoscope; 1 year ago
CoochieWoman
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Vapordave)
It isn't her birthday, she clearly said that it is her account creation day, so that emoji is redundant.
Foxehh
Rep:
(Original post by Chronoscope)
:party:
:jumphug:
:penguinhug:
username4986690
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Woo :indiff:
vapordave
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by CoochieWoman)
It isn't her birthday, she clearly said that it is her account creation day, so that emoji is redundant.
Stop impersonating CoochieMan, it's not nice.
Callicious
Badges: 22
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Congrats <3
Cherrygrape1234
Badges: 17
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Yeah, I'm not impersonating anyone. Plus, she doesn't seem to mind.
CoochieMan :ninja:
Cherrygrape1234
Badges: 17
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Foxehh)
Today marks the 365th day since I stumbled across this website.

One issue, I am not sure what to call this momentous occasion. My account wasnt exactly birthed so its not a birthday... and 'account creation day' sounds terribly boring.
Anyone have any ( preferably better ) ideas?
:woohoo::nyan:
Foxehh
Rep:
(Original post by DiddyDec)
Woo :indiff:
You're fun
CoochieMan
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Yeah, I'm not impersonating anyone. Plus, she doesn't seem to mind.
You insulted me and stole my name
username4986690
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Foxehh)
You're fun
Life and soul of the party.
CoochieWoman
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by CoochieMan)
You insulted me and stole my name
Fyi, Coochie Man is a song by YN Jay. So, in a way, you stole your name from that song.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you done work experience at school/college?

Yes (155)
41.67%
Not yet, but I will soon (69)
18.55%
No (148)
39.78%

Watched Threads