Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Does anyone know where Warick students live once they move off of campus. I want to firm but don’t want to have to live in in a small village for a few years as I enjoying going out ect. Is Coventry too far away to commute from? Is there a good night life scene anywhere around Warick? From what people have told me I have the impression that it isn’t great night life there.
wes3214
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I'm an offer holder too so I am still asking around, but some have said the nightlife is bad (non-Warwick students who usually rely on student surveys and data and stuff), but some have said it's good (Warwick students telling me). I've heard that the majority of students go on to live in Leamington Spa after first year, which is a lot more busier and nicer. What's your offer for?
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by wes3214)
I'm an offer holder too so I am still asking around, but some have said the nightlife is bad (non-Warwick students who usually rely on student surveys and data and stuff), but some have said it's good (Warwick students telling me). I've heard that the majority of students go on to live in Leamington Spa after first year, which is a lot more busier and nicer. What's your offer for?
Got an offer for pure economics, what about you ?
wes3214
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Got an offer for pure economics, what about you ?
Got one for law, hopefully see you there
flojo24
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
If you want city life, pubs and big clubs then warwick isn't for you. If you like to make your own entertainment with a smattering of low key nights out then its perfect. Coventry and Leamington both have small/medium sized clubs but are both a 40 minute journey. Birmingham for real nightlife. The uni runs a partybus door to door for club nights but it's an hour each way.
JaguarLover101
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
If you want nightlife live in Leamington, central Cov is not very popular with Warwick students, apart from Earlsdon, but I wouldn't really call that central.

The nightlife is what you make of it, Leamington has three popular clubs and copious amounts of bars/pubs, it's not going to be as big as a city Uni, but it was never going to be.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think receiving Teacher Assessed Grades will impact your future?

I'm worried it will negatively impact me getting into university/college (74)
37.76%
I'm worried that I’m not academically prepared for the next stage in my educational journey (20)
10.2%
I'm worried it will impact my future career (13)
6.63%
I'm worried that my grades will be seen as ‘lesser’ because I didn’t take exams (48)
24.49%
I don’t think that receiving these grades will impact my future (25)
12.76%
I think that receiving these grades will affect me in another way (let us know in the discussion!) (16)
8.16%

Watched Threads