A level Politics topics- help me choose

Watch
username4838152
Badges: 20
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 9 months ago
I have an assessment coming up on the 29th. I have not yet revised so I am a bit stretched for time. We have been given the rough topics to revise for but we have a choice for one of the questions what to revise for.
The choice is:
UK POLITICS TOPICS:
Democracy and Participation
Political Parties
Electoral Systems
Voting Behaviour and the Media

UK GOVERNMENT TOPICS
UK Constitution
Parliament
PM and Executive
Relations between institutions (EU and Supreme Court)

UK politics I did in non lockdown times but I remember it being rather lengthy and I don't think I have all my notes for it but UK government I did in lockdown.

I heard somewhere that the UK government one is 'easier' to get marks in because it is more flexible in the mark scheme than UK politics (not sure if this is actually true). Just wondered what peoples thoughts are on which one to choose as I am not quite sure.
username4838152
Badges: 20
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 9 months ago
Also if anyone has any good politics resources/revision techniques it would be much appreciated.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What is your favourite revision method?

Taking notes manually (42)
23.86%
Note taking apps (5)
2.84%
Flashcards (31)
17.61%
Revision guides (5)
2.84%
Past papers (87)
49.43%
Something else (let us know in the thread) (6)
3.41%

Watched Threads