?
Report 2 weeks ago
Don’t.
Kabzzzy
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
I'm all for experiences in life, but go talk to a friend. What are you expecting coming on a public forum talking about something illegal?!
SHADOW_SCRIPT
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
try getting addicted to sum other activity if u really want to get addicted to something
Last edited by SHADOW_SCRIPT; 2 weeks ago
Anonymous #2
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
What should I do?
Do not go on that path, no matter what.
It completely destroyed my life for two years, and I struggle with staying clean to this day.
Once you try it you can never really go back.

Try smoking/vaping if you really want to do a substance, they're good distractions.
Try going to the gym, the adrenaline is satisfying.
Go to therapy because I'm assuming something is going very wrong for you if you have the urge to abuse hard drugs.

Again, do not go on that path.
Anonymous #3
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
What should I do?
don't do it trust me it leads to a violent life I have experience trust me it was the worst decision of my life
chlamydia9000
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
It never really ends well. Particularly with heroin. A friend of my mother's (heroin addict) woke up in bed next to a corpse twice because of it. Four of her other friends died because of a mix of heroin and pills. My uncle had started doing heroin and ketamine just last year after a bad depression (he wrote security programs for banks and made decent money so wasn't some underclasser), and it was curtains too for him.

Just drink alchohol. It'll take longer to kill you...or try excercise.
sy!¡
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
once you go down that path, it’s hard to come out of it. i honestly don’t recommend, that sh¡t messes your life up fr.
Napp
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Don't? The amusement factor wears off rather quickly, assuming you dont end up killing yourself early on with them, and damn good luck getting off some of the more addictive ones unless you have a particularly strong constitution.
Whilst new research suggests only about 1/10 people ever become physically addicted to substances (im taking your usage of the term 'hard drugs' to be along the lines of heroine, coke, meth, oxy etc.) the habit can be just as destructive.
One might well come down on the side of legalising them all, or most at least, but that doesnt quite extend to encouraging people to abuse them for the hell of it. You'll rarely find someone using hard drugs (outside of the party variety at any rate) who isnt doing so to dull some other form of pain. I'm not sure why someone would make the wilful choice to go down that slippery slope without such mitigating factors.
V℮rsions
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
me too man, me too.

don't tho
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

If you haven't confirmed your firm and insurance choices yet, why is that?

I don't want to decide until I've received all my offers (44)
41.12%
I am waiting until the deadline in case anything in my life changes (21)
19.63%
I am waiting until the deadline in case something in the world changes (ie. pandemic-related) (6)
5.61%
I am waiting until I can see the unis in person (9)
8.41%
I still have more questions before I made my decision (9)
8.41%
No reason, just haven't entered it yet (7)
6.54%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (11)
10.28%

Watched Threads