Can someone please mark my creative writing question 5? GCSE ENGLISH

Watch this thread
RT2005
Badges: 2
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
this question 5 was to write about a “frightening situation”
I’d like honest answers please

As the vicious lightning continued to strike the plane's propellers like a feral beast targeting its prey, screams of horror echoed across the plane. As the plane descended, passengers scrambled about in a frantic search for a way out of this box of isolation that was heading them to the raging ocean*waves. Another*bolt of lightning hits*the plane's edge, a tremendous tearing sound, as if the plane was writhing in agony.* The passengers were sucked into the hole that had formed *out like a tornado, leaving the plane with less noise, but those that remained were powerless as the plane crashed into the sea. Surviving passengers had stuck in the disorienting sea, battling for their life while the mighty ocean swallowed the small specks of humanity. As time went by , the
passengers of the plane were found on an island, sleeping in the cold. As each survivor awakened confused and terrified, considering the tragedy*of the crisis, they thought about their families at home whom they'd miss dearly. They awaited vulnerably as the rescue boats raced towards them.

Levi-Jai
Badges: 14
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 year ago
it looks good, but the star bit looks a little wordy. try downloading grammerly. thats an amazing app that helps with things like this
RT2005
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
I’ve heard good things about it, i’ll give it a go. Thank you sm!
Levi-Jai
Badges: 14
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by RT2005)
I’ve heard good things about it, i’ll give it a go. Thank you sm!
its honestly so good, ive got it on my phone, and ive passed college assignments thanks to it
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

How are you feeling about your results?

They're better than I expected (68)
42.24%
They're exactly what I expected (36)
22.36%