The Student Room Group

anatomy and physiology 2021 jan paper

hey can anyone tell me what questions came up in the anatomy 2021 jan paper please!!!
What qualification are you taking?
Original post by McGinger
What qualification are you taking?

ocr alevel
Original post by studenthand123
ocr alevel

A level PE?
A level PE?

no health and social care x
The OCR A level in HSC finished in 2018.
Do you mean Cambridge Technical in HSC?
The OCR A level in HSC finished in 2018.
Do you mean Cambridge Technical in HSC?

sorry yes i do
sorry yes i do

pls let me know if you find the questions
hey does anyone know what the anatomy and physiology exam will be for health and social care 2021
hey can anyone tell me what questions came up in the anatomy 2021 jan paper please!!!

i would also like to know please
Hi guys,

I did CTEC health and social care diploma and got my qualifications this year. I don’t remember what the exact questions were and the school took all of our work and never gave any back (slightly annoyed as many of my revision notes I spent ages doing could be used at uni).

I do have some tips though:

Definitely study the types of disorders such as COPD and asthma with their methods of treatment etc as they always come up in the exams. They usually give a case study and ask you what treatment or support the person may need and why. I remember our teacher putting a lot of emphasis on case studies before our exam. There’s nearly always a question that has a table asking about parts of a bodily system and their functions and usually it has a diagram with it that asks you to label X, Y etc.

It might be a different mock exam (we had a lot of them because the school needed evidence) that I’m remembering but a lot of my class hated a question about tissue fluid and lymph. It asked us to write a paragraph about the formation of it.

Sorry it’s all really vague. I’m more likely to be of help when it comes to coursework. Anatomy was the hardest exam in the entire course. I recommend making study groups and working together to make notes. That way not only do you save time but you also process information by discussing things with each other. Of course, some prefer to do silent revision as everyone is different.
(edited 2 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest