The Student Room Group

NDL for life

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Wise Goldie
i have no idea i not gonna be a teacher so it dont matter to me lol:biggrin:

Not you lol, that other user
Original post by DelGreco
You don’t even know what a verb is! I wouldn’t be dishing out insults based on intellect if I was you :biggrin:

bro I wld stop before u go attack a medical applicant on their intellect u will just make a clown of yourself
(edited 3 years ago)
You don’t even know what a verb is! I wouldn’t be dishing out insults based on intellect if I was you :biggrin:

dont be cruel to coochie ok:confused:
Not you lol, that other user

yeh but you insulted me first just defending myself:colondollar:

the troll can't even focus on one argument
they rlly do have the attention span of a goldfish
Original post by xsowmix
imagine not being able to understand "I born in lancashire"
SMH

thanks you 3 for defending me:u:
Original post by xsowmix
bro I wld stop before u go attack a medical applicant on their intellect u will just make a clown of yourself

I think she made a clown of herself already all on her own. An applicant?...I study medicine, I have my place :h:

Where did I insult you exactly? I just thought English isn’t your first language, that’s all :confused:
I think she made a clown of herself already all on her own. An applicant?...I study medicine, I have my place :h:

maybe she has more manners then:biggrin:
I never said I couldn’t - I thought he/she was maybe learning English.
Where did I insult you exactly? I just thought English isn’t your first language, that’s all :confused:

yes im born in england yes im just stupid i admit that so what lol:biggrin:

i not had no schooling really from age 9 onwards so i think i not too bad :u:

ur a tapped individual if ur arguing about verbs on god bro
I never said I couldn’t - I thought he/she was maybe learning English.

im a he:u:

Well as a medical student, you are supposed to empathetic and understanding of other ppl no? If you can't even understand that @Wise Goldie made one little mistake in their typing how are you gonna react when your patients and colleagues in your workplace in the future make a small mistake because when I am a doctor I wouldn't want to work with someone like that thank you very much
:five:

also i fell bad everyone against delgraco now though:frown:

yh ur banter really gives it away
Original post by xsowmix
the troll can't even focus on one argument
they rlly do have the attention span of a goldfish

I’m not the one arguing here? I made a suggestion, then you and whoever that other user is tried to insult me

Hey, I'm a med applicant and was looking for some advice, what did you get in your UCAT / BMAT and where did you apply if you don't mind me asking? :smile:
not my first vote as it's my first time voting and i'd like to take it seriously but definitely my second
I’m not the one arguing here? I made a suggestion, then you and whoever that other user is tried to insult me

well I mean ur the one that went for @Wise Goldie and their typing

Quick Reply

Latest