The Student Room Group

should a friendship end over a physical confrontation?

so?...
Depends. What's the situation?
You mean in a fight? No. Believe me, it is best not to let a friendship end that way.
Reply 3
Original post by Vapordave
Depends. What's the situation?

my friend (a girl and I'm a girl too) and I got into a huge argument about something and it ended up with me getting a black eye. (it was just one punch by her) I just walked away the second she layed a hand on me and I think the fact that she knew how much I hate and won't tolerate any form of violence because of problems at home made the situation worse. She apologized right after.
Reply 4
Original post by H O N E S T Y
You mean in a fight? No. Believe me, it is best not to let a friendship end that way.

Okay thank youu
Reply 5
Yes, if you no longer want to be around them. I wouldnt want to continue hanging around someone physically aggressive.
Reply 6
Original post by Anonymous
my friend (a girl and I'm a girl too) and I got into a huge argument about something and it ended up with me getting a black eye. (it was just one punch by her) I just walked away the second she layed a hand on me and I think the fact that she knew how much I hate and won't tolerate any form of violence because of problems at home made the situation worse. She apologized right after.

end the friendship. i argue with my friends too but they’ve never hurt me physically. there was no need for her to punch you. personally, if i was in your position i would sock her back even harder but i admire you for keeping your cool and walking away.
Definitely.
Reply 8
Original post by Anonymous
Okay thank youu

friends come and go and as u go though life u will no who is real and who is not the real one stick by you through bad and gud times u disagree argue fight but you all ways sort it out you need to figure out who is real and who isnt who has been there for u at rock bottom to help pick up the peaces and who made excuses when u needed them its the layer cake i can count my reals on one hand this is it id rather have 1 real friend then ten fakes

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending