The Student Room Group

I just realised I don't love him any more.. ex bf is being cringe

I broke up with him a few months ago and my mates said he was trying to get me back, like he asked his mates to hang out at the park where he knows we're going tomorrow. I just realised I don't love him any more is this normal???

Sorry if this is spam I just realised I actually want another girl to have him like wow. I am kind of turned off also by the fact he was a bit manipulative before we broke up and I don't want him to do some grand romantic gesture its so cringe.

Apparently he's also planning to wear an Arsenal shirt bc I support Arsenal and bring my favourite chocolate to offer to me wtf TSR.
Two words: Restraining order
Reply 2
Original post by Cıllıan
Two words: Restraining order

I think hes just being OTT, hes OK in general but a bit obsessive about girls.

Like before we got together a few years ago he would apparently crush on girls from just their FB pics and go on about them :eyebrow:
Reply 3
Being dumped is tough if you still like the person. I’d show a tad of compassion unless his behaviour is awful. He’ll realise it’s over and find someone else in due course
Original post by Anonymous
I think hes just being OTT, hes OK in general but a bit obsessive about girls.

Like before we got together a few years ago he would apparently crush on girls from just their FB pics and go on about them :eyebrow:

He might just feel the obsessive need to be loved and love someone else almost like his purpose.
You've moved on and gained lots of valuable life experience from the failed relationship with the ex.
Hopefully he will soon understand that the relationship is over for good, know that he can't change your mind about taking him back and find someone else.
But if he gives you any hassle or makes too much of a nuisance of himself over the next few months, consider getting either parents or the police involved.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending