jivan.west
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
Hi! My name is Jivan West and I am an international student who will be studying photography at the University of Westminster Harrow Campus starting this fall!

I have done some research and have decided I'd like to get a flat instead of staying in a student accommodation because I'd like to have my own space with a few flat mates instead of living in a larger student housing facility. I'm also looking to save some money and believe that finding a flat or house with other students would be more cost effective.

Is anyone interested in looking for a place near Harrow with me? Or does anyone have advice on how to find flat mates and a flat to rent? I'd love any and all advice!

You can find my on Instagram @jivan.west if you want to connect 1 on 1!

Cheers!
Jivan
University of Westminster
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by jivan.west)
Hi! My name is Jivan West and I am an international student who will be studying photography at the University of Westminster Harrow Campus starting this fall!

I have done some research and have decided I'd like to get a flat instead of staying in a student accommodation because I'd like to have my own space with a few flat mates instead of living in a larger student housing facility. I'm also looking to save some money and believe that finding a flat or house with other students would be more cost effective.

Is anyone interested in looking for a place near Harrow with me? Or does anyone have advice on how to find flat mates and a flat to rent? I'd love any and all advice!

You can find my on Instagram @jivan.west if you want to connect 1 on 1!

Cheers!
Jivan
Hi Jivan

I would also recommend registering for the private landlords accommodation list with our student accommodation team where they advertise private flats and shared houses and you may find other students registering for private flats that you can share with. Their email is [email protected]

Best wishes

Kim
Course Enquiries Team
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think receiving Teacher Assessed Grades will impact your future?

I'm worried it will negatively impact me getting into university/college (194)
43.69%
I'm worried that I’m not academically prepared for the next stage in my educational journey (50)
11.26%
I'm worried it will impact my future career (35)
7.88%
I'm worried that my grades will be seen as ‘lesser’ because I didn’t take exams (93)
20.95%
I don’t think that receiving these grades will impact my future (47)
10.59%
I think that receiving these grades will affect me in another way (let us know in the discussion!) (25)
5.63%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed