The Student Room Group

Would you consider this ‘friendly’?

A girl I know rested her legs on my lap and let me stroke them and the underside of of her thighs.

We ended up sleeping together on a sofa but nothing happened.

Is this the friendzoned?

Scroll to see replies

it depends on how the stroking started, did she say anything?💀
Reply 2
Original post by DepressedLife
it depends on how the stroking started, did she say anything?💀

No she didn’t say anything, she didn’t move away either, but that might not mean anything.

There was another guy with us, but he left
Original post by Anonymous
No she didn’t say anything, she didn’t move away either, but that might not mean anything.

Then she must’ve been to scared to say anything or was creeped out, but if she comfortably slept with you on the sofa without you persuading her or anything then maybe not.
romance is gross chinese mother fu cka.

Us white and jamaican folk have sex

shut it troll
Reply 5
Then she must’ve been to scared to say anything or was creeped out, but if she comfortably slept with you on the sofa without you persuading her or anything then maybe not.

We just fooled around a bit, I made her laugh and stuff and teased her, and then stroked the top of her legs and we fell asleep
Look what black people brought to britain. Doctors, nurses, farmers, shop workers, key workers

Chinese people brought corona virus and gays

Not the casual racism and homophobia from a coloured person themselves who wouldn’t like to be disrespected for something they simply can’t control, how about you stop licking white ppls arse and actually be kind towards others different to you especially when racism has been an area affected by your kind, china has actually created various valuable resources one of them being the items you might own or purchased in the past for example, and secondly china didn’t bring gays tf and nothing wrong with them anyway so log out now and reflect on your words u child!
Look what black people brought to britain. Doctors, nurses, farmers, shop workers, key workers

Chinese people brought corona virus and gays

why so disrespectful?
just see how it goes. don’t come on too strong you will scare her away.
CCP worker. Oops didnt realise they exist on TSR too.

What’s CCP?
She is a s.lag
A girl I know rested her legs on my lap and let me stroke them and the underside of of her thighs.

We ended up sleeping together on a sofa but nothing happened.

Is this the friendzoned?

She probably didn’t feel it.
“Us black people are respectful. I just spoke facts”
Then explain all this hatred coming from a black person (you), and first of all stop generalising just because you might have experienced some racism from an Asian person doesnt mean they’re all racist!

Yeah just ignore that person, they are a troll. I think they are the race bait troll on here. They attack chinese, indians and muslims.
Original post by CaptainDuckie
She probably didn’t feel it.

Didn't feel it? What do you mean? Didn't feel someone stroking her thigh?
Didn't feel it? What do you mean? Didn't feel someone stroking her thigh?

What were you doing while this was happening, I’m guessing watching a movie?
What were you doing while this was happening, I’m guessing watching a movie?

No chatting
No chatting

Chatting? And you were stroking her thigh but she didn’t say anything to you? You sure ?
Chatting? And you were stroking her thigh but she didn’t say anything to you? You sure ?

I'm certain.
I'm certain.

No smiles, nothing?
No smiles, nothing?

Yeah she was smilling dude

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending