The Student Room Group

ICE quest scholarship 2021

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by helpmeplease2609
Has anyone else still not heard back cus I haven’t

Hope you hear soon with positive news. My email came after 5 so pretty late in day
Bit late but I heard back and yeah I got through to the next stage! Well done all :smile:
Reply 42
Original post by Suds1310
Hope you hear soon with positive news. My email came after 5 so pretty late in day

Congrats! Do you know who you’ll pick for your 5 companies. Don’t have a clue yet
Congrats! Do you know who you’ll pick for your 5 companies. Don’t have a clue yet

Have you managed to open the files that they emailed? I’m struggling to open them
Original post by helpmeplease2609
Has anyone else still not heard back cus I haven’t

I still haven't got an email yet either... Do we assume we haven't got an interview?
Reply 45
Original post by Becca216
Have you managed to open the files that they emailed? I’m struggling to open them

I can open on my phone but not on PC 🤷🏻*♀️
Reply 46
Original post by User3031
I still haven't got an email yet either... Do we assume we haven't got an interview?

Send them an email with your applicant no. to enquire about your outcome. They said there's a system error and some emails haven't been delivered.
How is everyone deciding on their companies - I've whittled it down to about 8 but struggling to pick between them
Original post by Emily.drnl
How is everyone deciding on their companies - I've whittled it down to about 8 but struggling to pick between them

It depends if you are thinking about consultancies or contractors. I was thinking of applying to consultancies

Like said above the main thing to decide is if you want consultancies or contractors but also look at what industries they work in, like for example I have an interest in transport so I’m looking at all the ones that work in the transport industry
Reply 50
What companies did everyone choose?
I went for WSP, Tony Gee, Environment agency, Morgan Sindall, BAM Nuttall, bit of a mix really
What companies did everyone choose?
I went for WSP, Tony Gee, Environment agency, Morgan Sindall, BAM Nuttall, bit of a mix really

I went for all the consulting firms so WSP, ATKINS, Tony Gee, Mott Mcdonald and Baker Hicks
Did anyone get into the live interviews, because in the email I got it mentioned live interviews but that I didn't get into that?
Reply 52
I read it as they aren’t holding interviews in London this year due to Covid do just online
Reply 53

Who did you go for ?
Reply 54
Hi everyone,

I was told by ICE that they would send out interview dates and times by mid-July. Anyone heard back from them?
Reply 55
Hi everyone,

I was told by ICE that they would send out interview dates and times by mid-July. Anyone heard back from them?

Not heard either.
Who did you chose?
Reply 56
Anyone heard about interviews yet?
Anyone heard about interviews yet?

No not yet :frown:
Reply 58
Original post by 156dalmations
No not yet :frown:

Which companies did you choose?