The Student Room Group

ICE quest scholarship 2021

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Anyone heard anymore on interviews?
Just had email saying I have one (date to be arranged) with Environment Agency but others not mentioned
Reply 61
Original post by Suds1310
Anyone heard about interviews yet?

Hi everyone,

I was told by ICE that they would send out interview dates and times by mid-July. Anyone heard back from them?

You heard anything yet?
Original post by 156dalmations
No not yet :frown:
You heard anything yet?

Yeah, I got an email yesterday for two interviews, but no dates yet!
Reply 63
Original post by Grave124
Yeah, I got an email yesterday for two interviews, but no dates yet!

Great news. Anyone else heard?
Great news. Anyone else heard?

I got two interviews as well
Reply 65
Brilliant. Who did you get interviews with?
Brilliant. Who did you get interviews with?

Tony gee and Atkins you?
Original post by 156dalmations
Tony gee and Atkins you?

Was yours atkins transport? Or just atkins In general?
(edited 2 years ago)
Original post by User19292929
Was yours atkins transport? Or just atkins In general?

Atkins transport
Helloo, just wondering… has anyone had a call from a company yet, arranging an interview date?
Reply 70
Helloo, just wondering… has anyone had a call from a company yet, arranging an interview date?

Not yet
Not yet

okay thank you! :smile:
Reply 72
okay thank you! :smile:

Let us know when you hear
I’m a little worried because I still haven’t heard anything from 4 of the five companies i applied to. Has anyone heard back from anyone recently, especially WSP, Baker Hicks, Atkins or Mott Macdonald??
I’ve not heard anything back at all from the companies starting to get worried
hi what are you all doing for prep etc.
what questions do you think they will ask
(edited 2 years ago)
Original post by Saif_Khan
I’m a little worried because I still haven’t heard anything from 4 of the five companies i applied to. Has anyone heard back from anyone recently, especially WSP, Baker Hicks, Atkins or Mott Macdonald??

did u get an email saying they were interested in your application?
did u get an email saying they were interested in your application?

The only emails I have received so far was one from ICE saying the environment agency were interested in interviewing me, and the other was from the environment agency themselves asking for me to book an interview time with them. The others are yet to inform me
The only emails I have received so far was one from ICE saying the environment agency were interested in interviewing me, and the other was from the environment agency themselves asking for me to book an interview time with them. The others are yet to inform me

Ah yeah, i had that ICE email and only had replies from the companies that were listed. So maybe that’s it?

i have two interviews but wsp haven’t got back to me either, taylor woodrow called though :///

Quick Reply