The Student Room Group

ICE quest scholarship 2021

Scroll to see replies

Anyone had an interview yet, if so how was it? What kind of questions did they ask?
Reply 81
Original post by Becca216
Anyone had an interview yet, if so how was it? What kind of questions did they ask?

Not yet have you ?
gosh, i flopped that interview ahhh :,)
(edited 2 years ago)
Original post by Grave124
gosh, i flopped that interview ahhh :,)

Same aha, they started asking me questions about the company that I couldn’t answer and then told me I hadn’t done enough research ://
I wasn’t expecting those type of questions ….. it was a real shock
Reply 85
Original post by 156dalmations
I wasn’t expecting those type of questions ….. it was a real shock

Who was that with? Maybe it was better than you think
Reply 86
Literally same... I was like,
ah intEresTIng question, but i'M nOt tOo sure
It's difficult tho, since we haven't done the actual degree yet :') and haven't got much experience

Who was that with? Sounds harsh. Did they say when you’d hear?
Reply 87
Did any of you find out when you would get a reply? I was too shy to ask my interviewers lol
Reply 88
Did any of you find out when you would get a reply? I was too shy to ask my interviewers lol

Mine said 2 weeks. Who were you interviewed by?
Original post by Suds1310

usually it’s towards the end of october x
Reply 90
Original post by habeebahahmed
usually it’s towards the end of october x

The email from ICE said end of October but interviewers said 2 weeks..have to wait and see
Reply 91
Original post by Suds1310

Atkins, but I did not get to ask them for the decision time
Hey has anyone who was successful heard from their company since? I haven't so I'm not sure if I should contact them lol. Like ik there's meant to be an orientation day with company but haven't heard any details at all
(edited 2 years ago)
Original post by User39339
Hey has anyone who was successful heard from their company since? I haven't so I'm not sure if I should contact them lol. Like ik there's meant to be an orientation day with company but haven't heard any details at all

I've heard back about summer placements but not much else. But yeah, definitely contact them!
Original post by grave1239
I've heard back about summer placements but not much else. But yeah, definitely contact them!

yeah all i got was a form about the location of the internship but that was in November
Original post by grave1239

Also do you know any details about what the pay will be like? Just curious lol
Also do you know any details about what the pay will be like? Just curious lol

What company did you get? :.))
What company did you get? :.))

Wsp, you??
Wsp, you??

Ahh, Atkins!
Reply 99
Wsp, you??

Hey! I have an interview with WSP this year, what was your interview like? Do you have any advice?

Quick Reply