My body/physique

Watch
Gmanatyourhouse
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
Hi
First post here .. I'm 5 ' 11 , 15 stone and am just looking for estimates on my body fat levels and just generally some critique and just personal opinions on my physique .. I've gotten a touch soft i realize haha .. also if any 5 foot 11 fellas want to put their stats down that would be great , just for comparison .. fire away 😂
Attached files
Last edited by Gmanatyourhouse; 3 weeks ago
Celtic Conjurer
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Too distracted by the fact you look like a TV yoga instructor from the 80s.
Gmanatyourhouse
Rep:
?
(Original post by Celtic Conjurer)
Too distracted by the fact you look like a TV yoga instructor from the 80s.
I've been compared to a 80's Jazzercise instructor .. John Macinroe .. 118 118 ( i got your number 118! .. always shouted at me when I was slacking in boxing class ) .. and Ben Stiller in Tropic thunder is the latest 😅
Anonymous #1
Report 3 weeks ago
About 25%? As a female, I think you physique is OK, however I do prefer slightly chubby guys over ripped guys.
Gmanatyourhouse
Rep:
?
(Original post by Anonymous)
About 25%? As a female, I think you physique is OK, however I do prefer slightly chubby guys over ripped guys.
Ahh 25% the lad at the gym who works their put me att around that when i went on the grasp the handles bio metric fancy doo da scales .. didn't want to believe the shock & horror .. but probably are right. Weights been creeping up I'm definitely not ripped 😅. Would you describe my physique as chubby ? ..
Anonymous #1
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Gmanatyourhouse)
Ahh 25% the lad at the gym who works their put me att around that when i went on the grasp the handles bio metric fancy doo da scales .. didn't want to believe the shock & horror .. but probably are right. Weights been creeping up I'm definitely not ripped 😅. Would you describe my physique as chubby ? ..
I would say a little on the chubby side (and your BMI does put you in the overweight range)
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should 'Mental health support' be included on league tables?

Yes (211)
74.82%
No (71)
25.18%

Watched Threads