The Student Room Group

Accidentally shaved part of my eyebrow... how do I grow it back

Someone please help 😭

Scroll to see replies

Wow, it usually takes 6 months to grow it back, and thus u gotta live with it until October :woo:
Reply 3
Original post by askim
wow, it usually takes 6 months to grow it back, and thus u gotta live with it until october :woo:

wait are you serious rn please tell me this is a joke i literally cant live with this 😭😭😭
lmao
you have to wait and let it grow back
Original post by Imsosad123
wait are you serious rn please tell me this is a joke i literally cant live with this 😭😭😭

I think it takes like 1 month dw
Reply 6
Original post by Qxi.xli
lmao
you have to wait and let it grow back

I’m gonna cry- 😃
Reply 7
LOL 😂😂😂😂how did I manage to do that
I’m gonna cry- 😃

don't worry you could just draw it on till then (that's what a lot of people do anyways lolll)
Reply 9
Original post by Cat b
LOL 😂😂😂😂how did I manage to do that

I was trying to do make eyebrows to make them look nice and I accidently slipped my hand and shaped parts of my eyebrow

Original post by Qxi.xli
don't worry you could just draw it on till then (that's what a lot of people do anyways lolll)

Omgg it’s probably gonna look so bad when I do that 😩😩
I'm no expert, but you're going to have to wait it out. Otherwise, you can simply draw them on, some people do that to their eyebrows.
(edited 3 years ago)

looool search it up, it literally says 5 to 6 months to grow it back.
I am sorry my friend! but it is what it is. :cool:
If you're someone who wears makeup (god forbid I say only 1 specific gender) then you can always use those filler pencil things..?
Ummm- how do you accidentally shave your EYEBROW?!?!
I hope ur okay I would hate to shave my eyebrow. Use one of those eyebrow pencils.
(edited 3 years ago)
Original post by surfergirl2021
Ummm- how do you accidentally shave your EYEBROW?!?!
I hope ur okay I would hate to shave my eyebrow. Use one of those eyebrow pencils.

I was trying to make them more neat 😭
If you’re really insecure about it, shave them off completely and get them tattooed on 😭 lmao just kidding, just draw them on.
Lol, i feel your pain, also did it once. Yeah, you just have to wait. But don't worry, nobody around you will actually care. As people said you can draw it on, and if it looks too weird then don't, nobody will care. You can try to Google what makes hair grow quicker in general
I know how you feel mate...

I will remember when I had a haircut for the first time in the UK. The barber was like which number would you like to have, three? two?

At the time, I did not understand. So I was like two please!

He then said all over?? :eek:

said yup! then I'll remember almost crying until it grew back
Reply 18
Omgg it’s probably gonna look so bad when I do that 😩😩

Makeup I guess for now???
Reply 19
I heard putting aloe Vera on ur eyebrows can help them grow quicker too

Quick Reply

Latest