The Student Room Group
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website

Can any one give me their honest opinion of Nottingham city/ university of nottingham

Hi everyone! So I've recently been offered a place for my postgraduate at University of Nottingham (psychology conversion) , I am very torn between choosing here and another uni in northern ireland- i know the Uni of Nottingham is supposedly very good but its also very expensive and Im wondering if its worth the money.... I was wondering if anyone could give me their opinion on whether you would/ would not recommend to go here for a postgraduate or not (from a different country)?Can anyone tell me their experience on how they felt they settled in to Nottingham?,did you find the university experience was good?, I am not from the UK so I wouldn't know anyone going over there-how did you find meeting people/ the city itself/ nights out ? Any problems with finding accommodation (not looking for student accom as I'll be 24 and don't want to be in a house with a load of undergrads... but still want to be in a place thats good for a bit of craic now and again lol)For context I am from ireland and have heard one or two mixed reviews about how we are liked/ accepted in nottingham- if anyone could give me their honest opinion on that too that would be great!If anyone at all could give me any advice/ share their experience I'd be very very thankful <3Thanks xxxx

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending