How do I stop thinking about her?

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
So iv just entered a relationship with my dream girl at this point and she is someone I can see myself being with long term.

My issue is, I can’t stop thinking about her and that kind of ruins my day as it’s one of the only things I think about and I don’t really like it to be honest.

What can I do to stop thinking about her so much?
hetvip
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Umm, u can share all prbs with ur closer ones like frds or someone elder! OR start focusing on ur future more maybe. Work on ur dreams. How be more happy in future.
Thank you!
HOPE THIS HELPS YOU
Anonymous #1
(Original post by hetvip)
Umm, u can share all prbs with ur closer ones like frds or someone elder! OR start focusing on ur future more maybe. Work on ur dreams. How be more happy in future.
Thank you!
HOPE THIS HELPS YOU
My issue is for the moment iv got absolutely nothing to do until lockdown properly lifts in May. So i’m guessing it’s just a symptom of lockdown mental health
Anonymous #2
Report 3 weeks ago
Um...isn't this kinda normal for a new relationship? Honestly if someones getting into a relationship and they're not a bit nuts over the person then I'd be more likely to question why they're bothering in the first place! Like you say, lockdown means there aren't many distractions so I don't think it's a huge problem right now? I think as you settle into the relationship and life gets back to semi-normal for you you won't feel so...overwhelmed by those thoughts? But my honest opinion is this just means you really really like her. As someone who's had exes that were thinking about other girls when they got with me....having someone like you would be really nice and refreshing.
hetvip
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
I DON'T LIKE THAT GIRL.
Just had a thought that my advice might help someone to get better. That's all!
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Anonymous)
Um...isn't this kinda normal for a new relationship? Honestly if someones getting into a relationship and they're not a bit nuts over the person then I'd be more likely to question why they're bothering in the first place! Like you say, lockdown means there aren't many distractions so I don't think it's a huge problem right now? I think as you settle into the relationship and life gets back to semi-normal for you you won't feel so...overwhelmed by those thoughts? But my honest opinion is this just means you really really like her. As someone who's had exes that were thinking about other girls when they got with me....having someone like you would be really nice and refreshing.
Oh that’s good to know, I thought I was just a bit weird 😂😂
hetvip
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Oh that’s good to know, I thought I was just a bit weird 😂😂
😅😅🤣
becausethenight
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
I would agree that this is totally normal for a new relationship - it's the honeymoon phase when your hormones are all over the place
I would enjoy it if you can (it can be nice to be reminded of people we love) and also try and keep busy and have things going on, since it sounds like it's bothering you.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

If you haven't confirmed your firm and insurance choices yet, why is that?

I don't want to decide until I've received all my offers (129)
34.96%
I am waiting until the deadline in case anything in my life changes (49)
13.28%
I am waiting until the deadline in case something in the world changes (ie. pandemic-related) (22)
5.96%
I am waiting until I can see the unis in person (36)
9.76%
I still have more questions before I made my decision (49)
13.28%
No reason, just haven't entered it yet (43)
11.65%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (41)
11.11%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise