Flirty guy or wants to date?

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
Initially, this guy used to stare at me. Due to lockdown and use of face masks, he hadn't seen my full face without a mask. But nevertheless, he would notice me, glance and even stare at me. Which I never understood because I feel I look ugly with a mask on.

Then he saw me without a mask once. I was walking by and he saw me and kept looking until I walked away. He saw me without a mask again and after that he started staring at me a lot. Each time I was around him, he would continously stare at me (eyes( whatever he stared at.

Then he began talking to me, saying Hi, how are you. That's how we started talking formally. He was gone for 4 days so we didn't see each other. Yesterday, he saw me and did the usual staring then came over to talk to me. He asked how I was and went like beautiful sunny day. I told him I don't like the sun and he was like noo and laughed. We said bye/see you after that. Today, as well he was staring a lot. But I had a friend with me so he didn't really talk much. Just normally greeted and said have a great day.

Is this only flirting or he wants something more?
Anonymous #1
Bump
jenerous
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Is this only flirting or he wants something more?
Yes, he wants your face mask.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by jenerous)
Yes, he wants your face mask.
Lol.

Pls say without sarcasm
alicenaraa
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Maybe he want more and will go on.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by alicenaraa)
Maybe he want more and will go on.
By more what do you mean ?? If so why doesn't he say anything??
Cheesecake04
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
If he continues to flirt and talk to you each day that shows interest as you don’t normally talk to people in your spare time unless you like being around you. At the moment he’s probably just trying to get to know you before he makes a move and also see whether you’re interested.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Cheesecake04)
If he continues to flirt and talk to you each day that shows interest as you don’t normally talk to people in your spare time unless you like being around you. At the moment he’s probably just trying to get to know you before he makes a move and also see whether you’re interested.
Do you think he only wants sex?
Anonymous #1
Well he's suddenly stopped talking to me now. I tried asking him about the weather, a new shirt he wore but he responded to neither of them. I have a feeling he has this feeling that i don't want to talk to him or I don't see him in a romantic light after the conversation that he came over and started talking about the weather 2 days ago. I mean I greeted him as normally as I could, talked to him too, then when he laughed, I moved away as I felt me standing there would just block the people behind me who wanted to get through.
So now he's not responding to anything I say though he's still nice though I feel that will also wear off if he starts cooking up fake scenarios in his head
Cheesecake04
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Do you think he only wants sex?
Probably not as most likely would have already asked you out on a date if he wanted to just have sex. If he’s taking his time it shows he wants to get to know you.
Cheesecake04
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Well he's suddenly stopped talking to me now. I tried asking him about the weather, a new shirt he wore but he responded to neither of them. I have a feeling he has this feeling that i don't want to talk to him or I don't see him in a romantic light after the conversation that he came over and started talking about the weather 2 days ago. I mean I greeted him as normally as I could, talked to him too, then when he laughed, I moved away as I felt me standing there would just block the people behind me who wanted to get through.
So now he's not responding to anything I say though he's still nice though I feel that will also wear off if he starts cooking up fake scenarios in his head
Maybe he thought you went interested and if he does he’ll start to overthink and believe your not. If you see him again maybe try and be less subtle , you can always ask him out as this will be clear instead of the possible mixed signals you have been giving ?
Anonymous #1
Maybe he thought you went interested and if he does he’ll start to overthink and believe your not. If you see him again maybe try and be less subtle , you can always ask him out as this will be clear instead of the possible mixed signals you have been giving ?
So I got desperate and went back to the shop. He was there and I somehow hovered around to get served by him. Did and this was was much more open and talkative. He was asking if I wanted my fav drink and I bought it. Then while I was waiting , he quickly got me my drink. He's always the one who gets my iced soya latte
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How do you prefer to get careers advice?

I like to speak to my friends and family (15)
13.04%
I like to do my own research online using careers specific websites (73)
63.48%
I like speaking to the careers advisors at school, college or uni (14)
12.17%
I prefer to listen watch videos or listen to podcasts of people in my chosen career (10)
8.7%
Something else (let us know in the thread) (3)
2.61%

Watched Threads