Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
Friday me and my friends were going to go to my house after college to chill, play some games watch YouTube and whatever so we were planning it at break talking about it then the girl comes over saying its against the rules and I say OK then we just carry on talking then I noticed the girl disappeared. I go to my next lesson and our tutor waits outside the classroom then asks what am I doing after college and I try to deny it at first but I have to say and our tutor says we can't visit the people's houses because its against the rules but we did it anyway.

Im a bit worried what's going to happen if our tutor at college can get us in trouble for breaking the rules and I am in college tomorrow. I know I shouldn't have done it really but we have home test kits and we got tested negative plus I have been feeling lonely so I just wanted my friends to come to my house for a bit because it would make me happier. It was none of that girls business that we were going to mine and she was butting in our conversation snitching.

Can college tutors do anything about rules breaking or would they not bother?
Hammadp
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
To be honest they’ll probably just say don’t do it. They don’t get paid to snitch, they get paid to teach. I’d say don’t worry about it, and just keep your head down
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Hammadp)
To be honest they’ll probably just say don’t do it. They don’t get paid to snitch, they get paid to teach. I’d say don’t worry about it, and just keep your head down
OK thanks for replying to me
Anonymous #2
Report 2 weeks ago
You posted this yesterday.
Anonymous #2
Report 2 weeks ago
Back to you Surnia. @Surnia.

https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/sho....php?t=7003047
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Anonymous)
Back to you Surnia. @Surnia.

https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/sho....php?t=7003047
I got 1 reply that's it
Anonymous #2
Report 2 weeks ago
I got 1 reply that's it
Perhaps thats just the nature of a forum, there's just a finite mileage and interest in certain posts.

Perhaps thats all they are 'worth'. Some posts go viral and really grab attention. Many dont.

How many replies will satisfy you? Whats the optimum number of repeated posts?
Anonymous #1
Perhaps thats just the nature of a forum, there's just a finite mileage and interest in certain posts.

Perhaps thats all they are 'worth'. Some posts go viral and really grab attention. Many dont.

How many replies will satisfy you? Whats the optimum number of repeated posts?
I just wanted more replies
Ðeggs
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
She's an attention-seeking snitch so just ignore her. You might be "told off" but what you do outside of school is non of the teacher or school's business. Plus you can have 6 people over in your garden anyway so doesn't really matter.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Ðeggs)
She's an attention-seeking snitch so just ignore her. You might be "told off" but what you do outside of school is non of the teacher or school's business. Plus you can have 6 people over in your garden anyway so doesn't really matter.
Exactly, I'm a bit worried the college might report me and get me fined now. Im in tomorrow as well. I'm going to be honest we went inside my house
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

If you haven't confirmed your firm and insurance choices yet, why is that?

I don't want to decide until I've received all my offers (85)
36.02%
I am waiting until the deadline in case anything in my life changes (38)
16.1%
I am waiting until the deadline in case something in the world changes (ie. pandemic-related) (10)
4.24%
I am waiting until I can see the unis in person (24)
10.17%
I still have more questions before I made my decision (29)
12.29%
No reason, just haven't entered it yet (28)
11.86%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (22)
9.32%

Watched Threads