History GCSE Edexcel

Watch this thread
Davidktian
Badges: 4
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Hello, does anyone have the 2015 sample assessment paper for gcse edexcel history? specifically the crime and punishment section
zaza121
Badges: 5
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Davidktian)
Hello, does anyone have the 2015 sample assessment paper for gcse edexcel history? specifically the crime and punishment section
does anyone have 2020 paper for edexcel history crime and punishment ? as won't it be more likely to be the 2020 one?
Davidktian
Rep:
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
(Original post by zaza121)
does anyone have 2020 paper for edexcel history crime and punishment ? as won't it be more likely to be the 2020 one?
its fine i found it thank you anyway
rayary
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
wher did you get it can you help please
blobfishhhhhhh
Badges: 8
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Name:  966620A0-A216-42CC-9E05-9EA57267FDAF.jpeg
Views: 119
Size:  80.4 KBcan anyone help
arshi101
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 6 months ago
do you have it because I need it pleasee x
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Were exams easier or harder than you expected?

Easier (51)
26.42%
As I expected (64)
33.16%
Harder (70)
36.27%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (8)
4.15%

Watched Threads