Wadzsmokez03
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
Not only do i use it to wake up in the morning because i have to walk downstairs to get my phone in the morning so I have to wake my parents up because it’s in there room. Sometimes my phone is has low charge so I don’t have enough to charge it also everyone I know there parents don’t do the samething and it’s like they don’t trust me and bro and sis at all i'm not one of those people who has late night texting conversations, i love my sleep. ! I'm 17.i don't need my parents controlling my life in that way. i'm old enough to take responsibility for when i go to bed and accept the consequence. When I try to tell them they get angry for no reason and they cause a argument for nothing
Chronoscope
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Wadzsmokez03)
Not only do i use it to wake up in the morning because i have to walk downstairs to get my phone in the morning so I have to wake my parents up because it’s in there room. Sometimes my phone is has low charge so I don’t have enough to charge it also everyone I know there parents don’t do the samething and it’s like they don’t trust me and bro and sis at all i'm not one of those people who has late night texting conversations, i love my sleep. ! I'm 17.i don't need my parents controlling my life in that way. i'm old enough to take responsibility for when i go to bed and accept the consequence. When I try to tell them they get angry for no reason and they cause a argument for nothing
It certainly sounds frustrating.
Did you pay for the phone e.g. the bill for it? If you are you should be allowed free reign of it. If you don’t the other option would be to try having a mature calm conversation with them about it. If not if you can offer to pay for it yourself.
Last edited by Chronoscope; 3 weeks ago
deadroseex
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
I mean if you love sleeping then it shouldn’t be a problem? Unless the going downstairs to get it, that’s a bit annoying but I don’t know what else you can do to be honest.
Wadzsmokez03
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Chronoscope)
It certainly sounds frustrating.
Did you pay for the phone e.g. the bill for it? If you are you should be allowed free reign of it. If you don’t the other option would be to try having a mature calm conversation with them about it. If not if you can offer to pay for it yourself.
I split paid it with my parents
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How do you prefer to get careers advice?

I like to speak to my friends and family (12)
10.91%
I like to do my own research online using careers specific websites (72)
65.45%
I like speaking to the careers advisors at school, college or uni (14)
12.73%
I prefer to listen watch videos or listen to podcasts of people in my chosen career (10)
9.09%
Something else (let us know in the thread) (2)
1.82%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed