Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    A bit random but who LOVES Chocolate flapjacks or flapjacks of any kind?! :love:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ladyshort4u)
    A bit random but who LOVES Chocolate flapjacks or flapjacks of any kind?! :love:
    my friend sat next to me seems to agree with you :hmmmm:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ~*glitter*~)
    my friend sat next to me seems to agree with you :hmmmm:
    Good on her!!!

ReputationRep:

they r the best lol love em.

ReputationRep:
    Arrgh my mouth is watering at the thought of it!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by immortal)
    Arrgh my mouth is watering at the thought of it!

i dont see a girl face in that changing the subject slightly lol.

ReputationRep:
    Chocolate falp jacks with nuts are best. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Flapjacks are yummy. Very. Mmmmm... :p:
    Love Dani -x-

ReputationRep:
    when i was in london for vacation over christmas me and my little kid sister made white chocolate flapjacks and milk chocolate flapjacks with nuts! YUM YUM YUM :tongue: lol - but someone just neg repped me saying im weird for liking flapjacks or starting a thread about flapjacks or sumthing! lol - the reason people neg rep people is totally weird! oh well mmmm and big up to the flapjacks! lol

when i was in london for vacation over christmas me and my little kid sister made white chocolate flapjacks and milk chocolate flapjacks with nuts! YUM YUM YUM :tongue: lol - but someone just neg repped me saying im weird for liking flapjacks or starting a thread about flapjacks or sumthing! lol - the reason people neg rep people is totally weird! oh well mmmm and big up to the flapjacks! lol
    I love flapjacks. They are simply yummy. Marks and Spencers sell some very nice berry ones..

ReputationRep:
    Become a subscriber, you will see which moron did that...

I like flapjacks, I used to work in a cafe that sold them. One of my colleagues, allegedly, would open the box with a big knife, cutting the tape holding the box shut in such a way that all the packets in the top row were also cut through, then she would void the broken packets as damaged and eat them...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sparklyteacosie)
    I love flapjacks. They are simply yummy. Marks and Spencers sell some very nice berry ones..
    YUMMY I love those!hehe - my mouths watering simply because I know that for the next 5 months while im in India I can either just have those yucky indian make flapjacks which are totally YUCK or I have to wait 5 months! :mad:

Dr.Death - Lol that is sooooooo funny! tell ur mate to keep doing it and give those yummy things to me!

ReputationRep:
    YUMMY I love those!hehe - my mouths watering simply because I know that for the next 5 months while im in India I can either just have those yucky indian make flapjacks which are totally YUCK or I have to wait 5 months! :mad:

Dr.Death - Lol that is sooooooo funny! tell ur mate to keep doing it and give those yummy things to me!
    Ah, she left a few months before I did, last summer - now I work in a fast-food restaurant on campus, where the only thing I would eat (after seeing the conditions of the ingredients in the raw) was the chips, until I discovered that we're using GM vegetable oil... yuck yuck yuck.

ReputationRep:
    Ooo!! Ooo!! Me!!! *waves hands fraintically* i had one yesterday mmm *dreams*

ReputationRep:
    blueberry ones are very good as well

ReputationRep:
    I love date and walnut flapjacks, though I've noticed the ones in shops never have enough date in them...

ReputationRep:
    moi!

ReputationRep:
    *reads that and is now desperate for a flapjack*

I only like them when they're moist though, and chocolate is always good

ReputationRep:
    Homemade.... and fresh from the oven...mmmmm

ReputationRep:
    You know what annoys me? When you get those ones... they might by mcVities... and it says chocolate flapjack. The packet is brown (so it looks more chocolately) with a little "window" so u can see the chocolately goodness.... but then you open it and actually it's only a really thin layer of chocolate on top!!! 7%!!! 7%!!! It's pathetic!! And i cud hav had the better syrup flapjack but i wanted the chocolate on top *sob*

Poll
Are you chained to your phone?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.