The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Bekaboo
You know what annoys me? When you get those ones... they might by mcVities... and it says chocolate flapjack. The packet is brown (so it looks more chocolately) with a little "window" so u can see the chocolately goodness.... but then you open it and actually it's only a really thin layer of chocolate on top!!! :frown: 7%!!! 7%!!! It's pathetic!! And i cud hav had the better syrup flapjack but i wanted the chocolate on top *sob*

here here, maybe someday your quest for a flapjack of the right proportions will end in glory, but for now my child.... make do with the amazingly good JAFFA CAKES!!! QUALITY!!
Reply 21
Lol or brownies
I'm a connosieur (sp?) of brownies
(altho to be fair i make the best brownies every...) the cadbury 1s r YUM!! I really wanted a brownie... but they'd sold out :frown: so i settled for flap jack!!!
Reply 22
Dammit, this flapjack thread is getting more posts than my sandwich fillings one... *Bites into big fat sandwich*
*offers kew massive burger* where's the thread *stomach growl* buffet here i come!!!!
Reply 24
magiccarpet
*offers kew massive burger* where's the thread *stomach growl* buffet here i come!!!!

*Refuses burger, as is on a diet*
Reply 25
Wow, a lot of posts to my flapjacks thread! Simply because they are absolutely GORGE! Lol yeh blueberry ones are good but I don’t like dates too much! Lol!! Anyone got any weird flavour flapjacks they have tried. I one saw a melon with pineapple juice flapjack YUCK that destroys the whole idea behind “I love flapjacks” it’s a disgrace to the flapjack world! Honestly! Lol…. :hmpf:
Reply 26
in addition to my flapjack obsession (lol) I had a blackcurrant flapjack today - YUMMY! Who's had some interesting flavour flapjacks and which ones?
Flapjacks are horrible tasting...
I don't like stodgy flapjacks - they need to have a proper crunchy outside to them not just be semi-congealed butter with a few oats in.
mmmmm homemade flapjacks straight from the oven
Reply 30
RealityIsDull
mmmmm homemade flapjacks straight from the oven

mmmmmm I'm hungry now - feel to make flapjacks now
I just had a raspberry one ... mmm was good! :biggrin:
Reply 32
-Emmz-
I just had a raspberry one ... mmm was good! :biggrin:

mmmmmm....... i love rasberry!
Oh, my goodness, I love flapjacks. Marks and Spencer ones are nice, all buttery goodness. Snickers flapjacks are nice, but shockingly high in calories and fat so I don't eat them ever. Hmm, I haven't made flapjacks in a while - maybe there's something for me to do tonight...
Reply 34
cant recall ever eating them or having an urge to do so
Reply 35
i like the fruity ones more than the choco ones, but i agree...they are yummy! :biggrin:
Reply 36
ladyshort4u
A bit random but who LOVES Chocolate flapjacks or flapjacks of any kind?! :love:

mmmmmmmmmmm flapjacks :biggrin:

Latest