My ex-boyfriend added me on Facebook but ignoring my messages

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
Hi, i just need some advice. My ex for 6 years broke up this December 31,2020. I broke up with him because of broken promises, he has no time, complacent and no efforts at all to our relationship. Etc..He texted me on January 5,2021 saying he wants to talked to me in person and told me how much he loves me but i refused to go (because i wanted him to make an effort to make things work out) and not talked to him and blocked him in all social media flatforms even in my phone. February 2,2021 He called my friend to unblocked him on my phone and i unblocked him and we talked but not about our relationship we were okay that time and i also unbkocked hin on FB but after that day he didnt talked to me again. That's when i am alarmed and tried to call him February 12,2021 but he's not answering my calls. I realized i made a huge mistake and and texted him to apologized for what i did, the way i treated him and begged him to talk to me in person and fix everything he agreed and we made an schedule to talk and that's Feb 21, we talked about everything and how i pisses him off he told me that he needed some time to heal because he was really hurt by my words..i still can't accept that's why i insisted to meet up again March 7, 2021 this time he told me that he was really tired of me for the way i treated him he even told me that he can no longer see me as his future wife and it hurts me a lot. To which i decided to move on and tried not to communicate with him and go on with my life but to my surprised he texted me March 22,2021 saying "what's up?" And miscalled me but i refused to response. And last week he added me on Facebook (April 12,2021) send him a messages but he ignores all my messages. I dont know what's going on with his mind. But honestly, i was again in pain. And begining to think that he is doing this for a revenge because i hurt him so bad. Why is he doing this to me? I am actually not a bad girlfriend for 6years. Why is he doing this to me? 😭😭😭
Oxford Mum
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Hi, i just need some advice. My ex for 6 years broke up this December 31,2020. I broke up with him because of broken promises, he has no time, complacent and no efforts at all to our relationship. Etc..He texted me on January 5,2021 saying he wants to talked to me in person and told me how much he loves me but i refused to go (because i wanted him to make an effort to make things work out) and not talked to him and blocked him in all social media flatforms even in my phone. February 2,2021 He called my friend to unblocked him on my phone and i unblocked him and we talked but not about our relationship we were okay that time and i also unbkocked hin on FB but after that day he didnt talked to me again. That's when i am alarmed and tried to call him February 12,2021 but he's not answering my calls. I realized i made a huge mistake and and texted him to apologized for what i did, the way i treated him and begged him to talk to me in person and fix everything he agreed and we made an schedule to talk and that's Feb 21, we talked about everything and how i pisses him off he told me that he needed some time to heal because he was really hurt by my words..i still can't accept that's why i insisted to meet up again March 7, 2021 this time he told me that he was really tired of me for the way i treated him he even told me that he can no longer see me as his future wife and it hurts me a lot. To which i decided to move on and tried not to communicate with him and go on with my life but to my surprised he texted me March 22,2021 saying "what's up?" And miscalled me but i refused to response. And last week he added me on Facebook (April 12,2021) send him a messages but he ignores all my messages. I dont know what's going on with his mind. But honestly, i was again in pain. And begining to think that he is doing this for a revenge because i hurt him so bad. Why is he doing this to me? I am actually not a bad girlfriend for 6years. Why is he doing this to me? 😭😭😭
If he is playing mind games with you, he is not worth your time. You said yourself I broke up with him because of broken promises, he has no time, complacent and no efforts at all to our relationship. Etc..

All this, and there is an "etc" too!

I think you know what you need to do.
Anonymous #2
Report 3 weeks ago
This is way too messy. We don’t know what’s going on in his head, we don’t even know what’s going on in yours.

If you decide that you don’t want to be together (hence why you broke up with him), move on and don’t drag it out. Adding him back and chit chatting here and there is not going to help.

Decide whether you still want to pursue the relationship now. If not, then ignore what he’s doing. You are wasting your time and energy. If you do, send him a sincere message and leave it as it is. If he ignores it, then he’s made his decision. Respect it and move on.
mqb2766
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Oxford Mum)
If he is playing mind games with you, he is not worth your time. You said yourself I broke up with him because of broken promises, he has no time, complacent and no efforts at all to our relationship. Etc..

All this, and there is an "etc" too!

I think you know what you need to do.
Post on TSR - relationship?
Oxford Mum
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Block block block
Foxehh
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
It sounds very immature. Stop entertaining him and his games and move on.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How do you prefer to get careers advice?

I like to speak to my friends and family (8)
10.39%
I like to do my own research online using careers specific websites (50)
64.94%
I like speaking to the careers advisors at school, college or uni (11)
14.29%
I prefer to listen watch videos or listen to podcasts of people in my chosen career (7)
9.09%
Something else (let us know in the thread) (1)
1.3%

Watched Threads