The Student Room Group

PhD experience - Leeds Beckett

Hi,

I've applied to start my PhD at Leeds Beckett but am struggling to find any information other than what's on the university website. I've put in an application with the School of Arts but am yet to hear anything back.

Can anyone share their PhD experience? What was it like? Was the university good for research? Anything else you might want to add.

Thanks guys!
Do you have a research topic you have developed or did you apply to an already designed one at the department? Nearly always there is alot of contact with potential supervisors before putting an application in.
Reply 2
Original post by fredminxis75
Do you have a research topic you have developed or did you apply to an already designed one at the department? Nearly always there is alot of contact with potential supervisors before putting an application in.

I've got a fully developed research topic of my own an I've been in contact with and have confirmed a supervisor so I'm sorted on that front. I'm just struggling to find people who've had experience doing research there before, I want to find out what it's really like.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending